Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Primal Attraction page 51

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    Well, how many of them are big dudes who are covered in thick man-fur from head to toe? You can give those guys the thumbs up for me.
    I am categorizing them by hirsute-ness as I type!

But hair is a fire hazard

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    it's just bad karma and bad strategy to be mean/condescending/douchey to people who don't attract you.
    LOL, yeah, never be douchey to anyone. Period. Women, men, potential mates, employees... the list goes on. Nothing is uglier than "attractive" people that think their appearance means they can treat people like shit.

It's so high school.... the funny thing is that two girls used to be mercilessly mean about me being fat in high school.... specific comments about how I would never have a boyfriend because I was such a whale. 20 years later.... they are fat, single and having big nights out at the Melting Pot hitting on the waiter. Don't understand why thety are single.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    I am categorizing them by hirsute-ness as I type!

But hair is a fire hazard
    Need a lady to come by and inspect your sorting out? I am happy to help!

Luce is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    ...... The sad part is that there are SO many dudes who really think this. They've hit on me and been completely blatant about it. "Come on, you're a fatty, you'll never get to be with an alpha like me again." GEE, SO TEMPTING. HMMMM.

The even sadder part is that a lot of girls really are grateful for shitty treatment by the dregs of society.
    You're seriously pretty so they are the ones who should be grateful, but then some men never got right how to wear long pants so I guess wanting them smart is really asking too much.

There's only one thing a man must have, from my point of view, a huge trained well behaved long performing BRAIN. Not really the kind of thing you come by easily.

Luce
    No limits, only my will and the worlds I build.

Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post
    Need a lady to come by and inspect your sorting out? I am happy to help!
    It could only be fair to have a female perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Luce View Post
    You're seriously pretty so they are the ones who should be grateful, but then some men never got right how to wear long pants so I guess wanting them smart is really asking too much.

There's only one thing a man must have, from my point of view, a huge trained well behaved long performing BRAIN. Not really the kind of thing you come by easily.

Luce
    + 1

oxide is offline Senior Member

Luce
    Well I have a really good brain, but it's not well behaved. I use my intelligence to call out the guy's BS. It's probably why my relationships don't last long. So later on I tried to stay intelligent but not call out the BS. Then I was given the "You're a nice girl... BUT... I found another girl more suited etc." Geez I can't win. :-(
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    You're seriously pretty so they are the ones who should be grateful
    Thanks

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

341gerbig is offline Member
    Fishnets, thick/wide squat hips, red hair, freckles
    Last edited by 341gerbig; 11-09-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051