Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 509

Thread: Primal Attraction page 49

  1. #481
    Gravyboat's Avatar
    Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,204
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    and a bunch of guys at the station looking over my shoulder agree! If you want to date Sydney firemen, lol!
    Well, how many of them are big dudes who are covered in thick man-fur from head to toe? You can give those guys the thumbs up for me.

    _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

  2. #482
    magnolia1973's Avatar
    magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,964
    Uhhh... Gravyboat.... holy curves. Get used to attention. Seriously- someone posted some shots on here of some curvy models looking hot- you plus professional photog= those women. And your face is seriously pretty too. But yeah, shape... you have it.

    I think above all men are attracted to shape and proportion. Most of the time overweight people are shapeless. You may have junk, but its in the right places.

  3. #483
    Gravyboat's Avatar
    Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Uhhh... Gravyboat.... holy curves. Get used to attention. Seriously- someone posted some shots on here of some curvy models looking hot- you plus professional photog= those women. And your face is seriously pretty too. But yeah, shape... you have it.
    Thanks, Magnolia. I used to think idly about plus size modelling, but I was too big then (the models are usually like size 12-16 at most and I was wearing a 24). Now I have the right size, but I still can't do it because I'd have to shave my legs and I don't want to. Lol..

    You may have junk, but its in the right places.
    *thoughtful pause*

    _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

  4. #484
    magnolia1973's Avatar
    magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,964
    LOL.... junk is not the best all purpose term is it....

  5. #485
    katemary's Avatar
    katemary is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, to be a dick for a moment...

    You are attractive, and as kenn mentioned have an excellent face. Seriously you are very pretty. That said, as you mention you have 50 pounds to lose (nothing wrong with that many of us do) Now, lets assume I am a creepy dude. I want to hook up. Most women will tell me to take a hike. Then suddenly I see a pretty yet overweight girl. Huh, she is overweight, she probably has some self-esteem issues (many overweight people do). Wait a moment! I may actually have a chance here!

    So skeeviness starts.

    My guess is that if you continue on your current path you will go from pretty to downright smokin' hot (in the conventional way which seems to say overweight people cannot be hot). At which point you will still get attention but from people you want attention from. Creepy old dudes will know they have no chance because smokin' hot chicks have self esteem

    (Yes, people make stupid assumptions. It is what stupid people do)
    This honest feedback really makes me think. Thank you.

  6. #486
    Rojo's Avatar
    Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    791
    What am I missing?

  7. #487
    Jerseyjim's Avatar
    Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, to be a dick for a moment...

    You are attractive, and as kenn mentioned have an excellent face. Seriously you are very pretty. That said, as you mention you have 50 pounds to lose (nothing wrong with that many of us do) Now, lets assume I am a creepy dude. I want to hook up. Most women will tell me to take a hike. Then suddenly I see a pretty yet overweight girl. Huh, she is overweight, she probably has some self-esteem issues (many overweight people do). Wait a moment! I may actually have a chance here!

    So skeeviness starts.

    My guess is that if you continue on your current path you will go from pretty to downright smokin' hot (in the conventional way which seems to say overweight people cannot be hot). At which point you will still get attention but from people you want attention from. Creepy old dudes will know they have no chance because smokin' hot chicks have self esteem

    (Yes, people make stupid assumptions. It is what stupid people do)
    OMG, I never thought of this angle, but I think you nailed it! Well said!

  8. #488
    oxide's Avatar
    oxide is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    MD/VA/DC
    Posts
    1,299
    There's a scene in the movie Sideways when Thomas Hayden Church (the voice actor) hits on the overweight waitress at the steakhouse, later saying to Paul Giamatti that overweight girls were better because they were "grateful, ya know?". Yikes!
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

    MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

  9. #489
    Gravyboat's Avatar
    Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    overweight girls were better because they were "grateful, ya know?"
    ...... The sad part is that there are SO many dudes who really think this. They've hit on me and been completely blatant about it. "Come on, you're a fatty, you'll never get to be with an alpha like me again." GEE, SO TEMPTING. HMMMM.

    The even sadder part is that a lot of girls really are grateful for shitty treatment by the dregs of society.

    _-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

  10. #490
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,422
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    ...... The sad part is that there are SO many dudes who really think this. They've hit on me and been completely blatant about it. "Come on, you're a fatty, you'll never get to be with an alpha like me again." GEE, SO TEMPTING. HMMMM.

    The even sadder part is that a lot of girls really are grateful for shitty treatment by the dregs of society.
    oh dear lord. sometimes i'm astounded by what an early marriage saved me from.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •