Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Thread: Primal Attraction page 49

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    and a bunch of guys at the station looking over my shoulder agree! If you want to date Sydney firemen, lol!
    Well, how many of them are big dudes who are covered in thick man-fur from head to toe? You can give those guys the thumbs up for me.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Uhhh... Gravyboat.... holy curves. Get used to attention. Seriously- someone posted some shots on here of some curvy models looking hot- you plus professional photog= those women. And your face is seriously pretty too. But yeah, shape... you have it.

I think above all men are attracted to shape and proportion. Most of the time overweight people are shapeless. You may have junk, but its in the right places.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Uhhh... Gravyboat.... holy curves. Get used to attention. Seriously- someone posted some shots on here of some curvy models looking hot- you plus professional photog= those women. And your face is seriously pretty too. But yeah, shape... you have it.
    Thanks, Magnolia. I used to think idly about plus size modelling, but I was too big then (the models are usually like size 12-16 at most and I was wearing a 24). Now I have the right size, but I still can't do it because I'd have to shave my legs and I don't want to. Lol..

You may have junk, but its in the right places.
    *thoughtful pause*

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    LOL.... junk is not the best all purpose term is it....

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, to be a dick for a moment...

You are attractive, and as kenn mentioned have an excellent face. Seriously you are very pretty. That said, as you mention you have 50 pounds to lose (nothing wrong with that many of us do) Now, lets assume I am a creepy dude. I want to hook up. Most women will tell me to take a hike. Then suddenly I see a pretty yet overweight girl. Huh, she is overweight, she probably has some self-esteem issues (many overweight people do). Wait a moment! I may actually have a chance here!

So skeeviness starts.

My guess is that if you continue on your current path you will go from pretty to downright smokin' hot (in the conventional way which seems to say overweight people cannot be hot). At which point you will still get attention but from people you want attention from. Creepy old dudes will know they have no chance because smokin' hot chicks have self esteem

(Yes, people make stupid assumptions. It is what stupid people do)
    This honest feedback really makes me think. Thank you.

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    What am I missing?

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, to be a dick for a moment...

You are attractive, and as kenn mentioned have an excellent face. Seriously you are very pretty. That said, as you mention you have 50 pounds to lose (nothing wrong with that many of us do) Now, lets assume I am a creepy dude. I want to hook up. Most women will tell me to take a hike. Then suddenly I see a pretty yet overweight girl. Huh, she is overweight, she probably has some self-esteem issues (many overweight people do). Wait a moment! I may actually have a chance here!

So skeeviness starts.

My guess is that if you continue on your current path you will go from pretty to downright smokin' hot (in the conventional way which seems to say overweight people cannot be hot). At which point you will still get attention but from people you want attention from. Creepy old dudes will know they have no chance because smokin' hot chicks have self esteem

(Yes, people make stupid assumptions. It is what stupid people do)
    OMG, I never thought of this angle, but I think you nailed it! Well said!

oxide is offline Senior Member
    There's a scene in the movie Sideways when Thomas Hayden Church (the voice actor) hits on the overweight waitress at the steakhouse, later saying to Paul Giamatti that overweight girls were better because they were "grateful, ya know?". Yikes!
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    overweight girls were better because they were "grateful, ya know?"
    ...... The sad part is that there are SO many dudes who really think this. They've hit on me and been completely blatant about it. "Come on, you're a fatty, you'll never get to be with an alpha like me again." GEE, SO TEMPTING. HMMMM.

The even sadder part is that a lot of girls really are grateful for shitty treatment by the dregs of society.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    ...... The sad part is that there are SO many dudes who really think this. They've hit on me and been completely blatant about it. "Come on, you're a fatty, you'll never get to be with an alpha like me again." GEE, SO TEMPTING. HMMMM.

The even sadder part is that a lot of girls really are grateful for shitty treatment by the dregs of society.
    oh dear lord. sometimes i'm astounded by what an early marriage saved me from.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast