Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Attraction page 46

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    My ears and brain seem to be my attraction receptors. The quiet wallflower at the social function who turns out to be brilliant. The guy who can rattle off 50 "a man walks into a bar" jokes in moments (and lets me interject a few of my own). I used to think Woody Allen was the sexiest guy on earth. (Then he married his step daughter. Oh well.) Men who are kind but not weak. Men who don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I thought Bill Clinton was smokin'. (Then he lied. Oh well.)

After 15 minutes of talking to a man, I don't really see him with my eyes.

That said, M&F magazine recently had a full page pic of Frank Zane from the 80's. I hung that puppy on my fridge.

Gravyboat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Don't have a mustache either, thank goodness!
    Whatever. Lady-stache represent, y'all.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Merry Death is offline Member
    I must be evolutionarily backward, because aside from eyebrows and scalp, hair on guys turns me off faster than an ice bath. I like muscles, and I like them unobscured by greasy fur.

But even worse than a lot of hair on a big, muscular guy is a little hair on a pasty weakling marshmallow:

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Death View Post
    I must be evolutionarily backward, because aside from eyebrows and scalp, hair on guys turns me off faster than an ice bath.
    I'm like the exact opposite of you. I really want to be fully gay, but I don't think it's going to happen until ladies can grow big bushy beards and full-coverage back hair and chest/belly-carpets so thick and plush you can sink into them. Seriously, I want to feel like I'm wrestling a bear in bed. Anything less than that and I'm bored (at best), or violently turned off (at worst).

I don't even think there is a place men can grow fur that I don't love it. Most dudes people consider hairy, I'm usually like, "Is that all? YAWN." I even love giant bushy unibrows. I once dated a dude with the thickest, most glorious unibrow. Took my breath away. <3

Merry Death is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravyboat View Post
    I'm like the exact opposite of you. I really want to be fully gay, but I don't think it's going to happen until ladies can grow big bushy beards and full-coverage back hair and chest/belly-carpets so thick and plush you can sink into them. Seriously, I want to feel like I'm wrestling a bear in bed. Anything less than that and I'm bored (at best), or violently turned off (at worst).

I don't even think there is a place men can grow fur that I don't love it. Most dudes people consider hairy, I'm usually like, "Is that all? YAWN." I even love giant bushy unibrows. I once dated a dude with the thickest, most glorious unibrow. Took my breath away. <3
    I respect this viewpoint. XD

Luckily for men, there's always somebody out there whose ideal you fit. I think it's easier for women - we just have to be relatively hot of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Death View Post
    I think it's easier for women - we just have to be relatively hot of some kind.
    Oh I dunno. I'm especially hairy for a lady and I don't shave anything at all. I also don't wear makeup or "do my hair". AND I'm overweight. But I get so many creepy dudes creeping on me it's fucking insane. Just today at the flea market, I got 1) cat-called when walking back to my booth with a sledge hammer (yay shovelglove!), 2) a dude who kept trying to hug me, 3) a guy with a Russian accent who took a prolonged stare at my legs and told me he likes hairy ladies *eyebrow-waggle*, and 4) a dude who was conducting business with my friend but kept talking to me instead, and mentioned several times how pretty I am.

I ain't showing off, just sayin.

wiltondeportes Guest
    I think the bottom line is that we are some messed up or just socially retarded people with no real unified sense of attraction. More like my neighbor's dog...who will hump anything that does or doesn't move. (Except generally pickier)

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    Oh I dunno. I'm especially hairy for a lady and I don't shave anything at all. I also don't wear makeup or "do my hair". AND I'm overweight. But I get so many creepy dudes creeping on me it's fucking insane. Just today at the flea market, I got 1) cat-called when walking back to my booth with a sledge hammer (yay shovelglove!), 2) a dude who kept trying to hug me, 3) a guy with a Russian accent who took a prolonged stare at my legs and told me he likes hairy ladies *eyebrow-waggle*, and 4) a dude who was conducting business with my friend but kept talking to me instead, and mentioned several times how pretty I am.

I ain't showing off, just sayin.
    Good for you!

Betcha you're rockin' some of that primal confidence that driving all the men mad...too bad they're creepy

Here's to less creepiness and more flattery!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyjim View Post
    Good for you!

Betcha you're rockin' some of that primal confidence that driving all the men mad...too bad they're creepy
    Man, I dunno what it is, but I'm scared of losing more weight because I know it's only gonna get worse. I'm already nervous about causing traffic accidents because so many dudes rubberneck in their cars when I'm walking down the street. I mean, that's fucking ridiculous. Maybe it's the clothes I wear or something? I have no earthly idea.

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Man, I dunno what it is, but I'm scared of losing more weight because I know it's only gonna get worse. I'm already nervous about causing traffic accidents because so many dudes rubberneck in their cars when I'm walking down the street. I mean, that's fucking ridiculous. Maybe it's the clothes I wear or something? I have no earthly idea.
    shit. photo?

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast