Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Attraction page 45

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Haha, yeah I've been reading up on a lot of your posts too You seem like a pretty awesome person to hang out with. Too bad you're in Canada :P

The guy I'm with that I found recently is terrific; I love him to death. He's not paleo, but he's into heavy lifting, outdoorsy stuff like hiking, a gamer, very logical and well-read, and more considerate and consciencious than any other guy I've met. He's also bewildered on how I can do 24 hour fasts without getting cranky or extremely hungry. xD

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    I'm the tomboy type - I tend to hate things that women sterotypically love - shopping, hair, nails, etc... I'd way rather have a Walking Dead marathon, play Assasin's Creed, or go for a hike (stopping to observe some dead animals, if I'm lucky enough to encounter any). And (TMI alert) I have an exceptionally high sex drive for a woman, so I think my husband got the best of both worlds there. I always thought most men preferred girly girls who wore lots of makeup and heals, but those kind are really only good for one thing,

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Haha, yeah I've been reading up on a lot of your posts too You seem like a pretty awesome person to hang out with. Too bad you're in Canada :P

The guy I'm with that I found recently is terrific; I love him to death. He's not paleo, but he's into heavy lifting, outdoorsy stuff like hiking, a gamer, very logical and well-read, and more considerate and consciencious than any other guy I've met. He's also bewildered on how I can do 24 hour fasts without getting cranky or extremely hungry. xD
    Yeah, my partner is primal(ish). He's really working on cutting back on sugar--he admits that he has a sugar addiction. He's getting better, but he tends to be 75-80% compliant on diet and not very good about getting enough sleep. But even at that, it's been really good for him, although he thought I was crazy when I first suggested it. We're at six years together now, and I still think he's awesome.

Maybe next time I'm in California we can hang out. The last time I was there was in 2008 for my brother's wedding in San Jose (nice wedding, failed marriage), and after the wedding we spent a couple of days in San Francisco and did some biking in the area. Riding up to Muir Woods from Fisherman's Wharf was super fun.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Maybe next time I'm in California we can hang out. The last time I was there was in 2008 for my brother's wedding in San Jose (nice wedding, failed marriage), and after the wedding we spent a couple of days in San Francisco and did some biking in the area. Riding up to Muir Woods from Fisherman's Wharf was super fun.
    Definitely, I would really love that! Just let me know Especially since I'm in Norcal, which is loads better than L.A.! Funny you mention biking to Muir Woods. A few weekends ago, I rode my really crappy 3rd-hand mountain bike to Sausalito with my boyfriend on his cycling bike, and I couldn't do much more after the hills up to Sausalito. What you suggested sounds like a much better activity once I get a competent bike though. Will consider that in the future

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    I like gals with high hang factors but I like 'em girly. There's enough lads in my life. Viva la difference!

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Yeah the John Titor story is interesting.

oxide is offline Senior Member
    All you lucky women with SO's.

Guys don't hang around me for more than a few months then they run off to find someone else.
    Something is wrong with me, I'm sure of it.
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    All you lucky women with SO's.

Guys don't hang around me for more than a few months then they run off to find someone else.
    Something is wrong with me, I'm sure of it.
    probably not, you may be like me, i train them for their final placement.

45 out of 60 of the women i have dated left me to go to their married SO.

when looked at that way, it makes me awesome

LOL
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    probably not, you may be like me, i train them for their final placement.

45 out of 60 of the women i have dated left me to go to their married SO.

when looked at that way, it makes me awesome

LOL
    I saw that a movie about that
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Rip @ MIPWID is offline Senior Member
    Although I have been attracted to women of all body types in the past, my main attraction is black women. I cannot resist a sista.

I love, love, love, LOVE black women.
    Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast