Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Attraction page 38

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Indeed.

Enough 'off topic' topics.
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Primitiva is offline Member
    curvalicious eye candy

Last edited by Primitiva; 06-01-2012 at 04:57 PM.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    lady 1 got a donk

she's preeeeettttyyyyyy *puts chin on hands and sighs*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    lady 1 got a donk

*like*
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    that first lady looks like one of my clients. she hawt.

boxcarguy07 is online now Senior Member
    not at all attracted to any of those women... quite the opposite in fact.

that girl that Uncephalized posted though........... HOLY SHIT!!! that 2nd pic... my jaw hit the floor
    I never know what to put in these things. I write songs!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    lady 1 got a donk

I suddenly have a craving for cherries... I'll skip the cupcakes in favor of... or maybe take a bit of that frosting and... *thoughtful pause*
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-01-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JusticeMonkey is offline Junior Member
    I would say that a fit girl is still just as attractive to me as they were 10 years ago, but now I am more into curvier and bigger girls than I ever was. This kind of doesn't make sense since I want someone who doesn't get tired.
    So, I'm guessing Sir Mixalot thinks he was projecting your ideal, then?

As for getting tired: there are people out there who don't get tired. They're called vampires.

Kidding aside, we live in a culture of not only body objectification but personality objectification. Google for "manic pixie dream girl". I would argue that the former is just fine, within context: it's called sex appeal, and not everyone has it. That's just a part of life. Personality, well: not everyone has one of those, too, but we've been culturally impressed with an ideal of the "impressionable and perfect blank slate who loves you and wants to fawn over you". This is our problem more so than anything.

Personally, I've found that my tastes have changed quite a bit as I've aged.

Naturally, I started with the "boobs = good" stage, as any red blooded male would. Even women like boobs (or at least, that's what I tell myself).

I found 'twig thin' women attractive until fairly recently. "Skinny" is still attractive, to a degree, as well. But now, curves are much more the thing for me. I realize that slenderness is the ideal of youth, and as someone who's beyond youth by a couple years, I realize it's an unhealthy fixation. Fit, or at least not fat, is largely appealing.

That said, I'm not a fond of 'large' women. But beyond that? An attractive woman is an attractive woman, but a woman with no personality is still boring. (Hopefully, they'll at least laugh at the jokes...)

Quote Originally Posted by NobleSavage View Post
    We just did a 'love' topic in my psychology class (and yes, it was excruciatingly dull) We're supposed to prefer curvy females due to their child bearing capability. A tiny one just wouldn't be able to ensure the survival of our genes. As with almost every part of science, the buzzword here seems to be evolution. Not that i consider psychology real science now that i think of it.
    IMO, this is patent bullshit.

Skinny women are reminiscent of youth. Youthful women, and well, female youth are at the peak of their fertility. Curves typically mean someone's aging (or at least gaining weight): muscle builders lose their cut, women get padded in the right places, and so on.

A lot of these postulations in biological sciences regarding human sexuality are just wizened perverts projecting their desires and observations. Compare and contrast ideals of generations: Marilyn Monroe, Twiggy, Pamela Anderson, and so on. There's a lot of variation, and differing preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    right, but that would have an opposite effect. fat padding would make a lady "tighter" not less likely to "split open." honestly, i have no clue how much fat is actually on the inside down there; i wouldn't think it's much. sure, more fat=bigger labia, but i wouldn't think you'd grow fat inside. *shrug*

Rumour has it that vaginas are like penises. Some are cavernous or large, some are tight or tiny. It doesn't necessarily relate to the size of the person's body (eg. small Italian guys with big dicks).

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast