Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Attraction page 3

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    Thrive Market
    I generally like a fit woman. Some curve, but too an extent. Also, I personally don't like women who are too ripped, but just enough that it shows they work out.

For example, I wouldn't like the hard-core marathon runner, or most of the "super models". If it shows that their moderately active, I'm good. That being said, there are many more important things other than body shape. Naturally human signs of health are the quality of their skin, and hair.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    I'll just say it.

I like thick chicks. DAT BOOTY.

Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I do the best with the beardiest thing I've got. Yep, a bikini ain't coming anywhere near me. It's boy-shorts or nothing.
    Last edited by Chaohinon; 05-22-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    ďThe whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i'm not real sure what i'm attracted to, i think all you guys need to put up shirtless flexing pics

to help us all

decide
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Iím gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trekfan View Post
    Dude, I would kill for a beard. Can't grow one sadly. My facial hair only goes so far and then just stops. I shave every three-four days.

Just let it be known that, if I could, I'd grow a beard. It's not by choice I don't.
    Yes, only guys who really have all over facial hair should grow beards. The wispy kind just look like you need to wash your face.
    Who knows, keep eating Primally and maybe your beard will fill in.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'm not real sure what i'm attracted to, i think all you guys need to put up shirtless flexing pics

to help us all

decide
    Seconded.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Seconded.

to help us all

decide

wiltondeportes Guest
    To the beard discussion...I hate the shaving part of our culture. I do shave maybe once or twice a week so that my hair doesn't get too long and itchy. I'll grow a full beard one day (I already can actually), but it would not fit my age or personality at all right now. It's also itchy and high maintenance, especially since I'm a really messy eater.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhh willlllllllllllllton *fans self* sooooooo dreamy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Iím gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

wiltondeportes Guest
    ohhhhhhhhhhh willlllllllllllllton *fans self* sooooooo dreamy
    Look at that bird over there *points right*
    I think it's going for that worm down there *points left*

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    let's not hate on the skinny girls guys.

lmao, nice wiltondeportes.

had a little chat with the hubs during which i explained that i wished to make my ass a lot skinnier. he interrupted me with a NOOOOOOOOO!!!!. what i was going to say was that i'd like to make my ass skinnier, then make it bigger and perky via squats and lunges.

anyway...as far as physical appearance goes, i like a guy with a decent amount of muscle and a little bit of body fat on top, maybe between 12-18%. some hair, not too much. the thicker the hair on his head, the better though hair isn't a big deal. sometimes the lack of hair is a nice indicator that i'm not robbing the cradle. square jaw (better, if lined with trimmed facial hair). smiles and eye contact are super sexy. like, more attractive than the ability to cook.

but attraction goes much deeper than physicality. there are so many little behavioral traits that i find sexy: general sense of ease about him, sense of humor, high IQ, genuine concern for others (that's a panty-dropper right there), l33t musical abilities.

what it says in terms of primal? we're not grok. some aspects might be explained away due to this or that, but i think more than anything each of us is a product of upbringing within a culture. evolution plays a small, indirect part in personal preferences.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast