Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Attraction page 28

billp is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    What about other aspects of intensity. I feel like women are scared by intelligent discussion.

No big dealio! All I need to do is find a primal, crossfit, animism-liking, theoretical-physics-appreciating, sweet lady with a nice smile and a good sense of humor. Oh, and I hope she smells good.

(not that they need to be primal or crossfit or understanding of my beliefs upon meeting them, but I feel like those who are capable of this are exceedingly rare)
    Hey Wilton. I have very similar requirements, except for the animism which I think is daft. But otherwise I am on the prowl for the same sort of thing. A place to find it is in amateur theater in a big city. Full of good looking girls in their twenties who are witty, amusing, fun, intelligent and appreciate intelligent, cultured and active men. BTW, followed your advice and lost the beard. Probably a good idea.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    Hey Wilton. I have very similar requirements, except for the animism which I think is daft. But otherwise I am on the prowl for the same sort of thing. A place to find it is in amateur theater in a big city. Full of good looking girls in their twenties who are witty, amusing, fun, intelligent and appreciate intelligent, cultured and active men. BTW, followed your advice and lost the beard. Probably a good idea.
    Didn't mean they were ritualistic sun-worshippers. Maybe bad choice of words. All I meant is that they don't follow any modern religion (Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, etc) and yet aren't totally non-spiritual. "Animism" can be confusing, but all it means to me is believing in life itself as the "god" worthy of praise and recognizing who has given you life (the grass the cow ate, the bacteria in the cows stomach, the cow itself, the apple orchard, shit...even the rain).

Amateur theater...will look into that.

On the beard; you could have still made it work. There's a big difference between a Leonidas beard and a Karl Marx beard. That still means taking care of it though, so the bottomline is you have to take a little charge in your appearance.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Man is Truth View Post
    i think before you look for "the one" that you should just familiarize yourself in many directions in all dimensions with other women, so that you are actually interacting with a woman's personality when you are ready to mate, and not still imposing childhood fantasies on someone who happens to have a vagina.
    w0rd. ditto for women-> men. i wish i had before buying the cow.

wiltondeportes Guest
    I also think a lot of these conflicts between men and women can be made sense of in a tribal context. (Sex At Dawn definitely helped me out here)

Why is the woman choosey, wanting things slow and not wanting commitment? Maybe this promoted peace among the tribe by forcing the men to all not totally act like leg-humpers & fight each other over her.
    Why is the woman less confident in her image than men? Maybe this creates a naturally stronger desire to preen oneself, and this would naturally lead to men finding her more attractive and pushing that gene into the future more than the women who said IDGF
    Why is the woman less confident with her intellectual and physical abilities? This, I blame strictly on society.
    Why is the man more concrete, honest, and logical? These are key skills in hunting, battling, protecting, communicating during crisis, etc.

As for a few other things, I can't think of any logical explanation.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 05-30-2012 at 04:53 PM.

some of those questions were addressed in Sex at Dawn, and their answers were very different than yours.

Zanna is online now Senior Member
    I have a question that I will just throw out there. Why is it that intensity scares away so many women? Are there some women that will appreciate this, aside from psycho kinky ladies, or is this universal among all women?
    A little late to the game here but I love intensity - sex is bland without it. If you can't bring that or I don't bring it out in you, then don't bother. I'm pretty skilled at taking care of myself. And I'm not a psycho kinky lady - maybe the women you mention are not so comfortable with themselves as a sexual being?

Now, what the other posters mentioned about too-soon, emotional intensity? I run from that. That never ends well and the sex might be good *once* but usually ends up with long talks about feelings before I run for the safety and guaranteed pleasure of erotica and a battery-operated friend.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    some of those questions were addressed in Sex at Dawn, and their answers were very different than yours.
    Well I was just inspired by the book in the past. I don't pretend to believe everything it says.

What were their answers though?

Well I was just inspired by the book in the past. I don't pretend to believe everything it says.

What were their answers though?
    me either, i just wanted to clarify

Why is the woman choosey, wanting things slow and not wanting commitment? Maybe this promoted peace among the tribe by forcing the men to all not totally act like leg-humpers & fight each other over her.
    actually they showed that women frequently engaged in sex with multiple men to promote peace. if women restrict access to sex, men are more likely to fight over the few women who aren't restricting access. but if it's guaranteed that everyone will basically get laid, and partners are switched up frequently, men are less likely to fight over one woman or another because he knows he's going to get his turn. they provided bits of evidence (bell-shaped, suctioning glans; multi-orgasmic women; female sex vocalizations; HG sex festivals; other stuff i don't really remember) to support this "people were promiscuous" idea.

Why is the woman less confident in her image than men? Maybe this creates a naturally stronger desire to preen oneself, and this would naturally lead to men finding her more attractive and pushing that gene into the future more than the women who said IDGF
    there's really no evidence that women were less confident in their image than men. surely we are now, as a whole. but most women didn't even really see themselves then, except maybe in reflections in lakes (if there was any still water to be found).

Why is the woman less confident with her intellectual and physical abilities? This, I blame strictly on society.
    i agree

Why is the man more concrete, honest, and logical? .
    bwhahaha!! oh wait, you're serious?

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    me either, i just wanted to clarify
    actually they showed that women frequently engaged in sex with multiple men to promote peace. if women restrict access to sex, men are more likely to fight over the few women who aren't restricting access. but if it's guaranteed that everyone will basically get laid, and partners are switched up frequently, men are less likely to fight over one woman or another because he knows he's going to get his turn. they provided bits of evidence (bell-shaped, suctioning glans; multi-orgasmic women; female sex vocalizations; HG sex festivals; other stuff i don't really remember) to support this "people were promiscuous" idea.
    I remember all that and agree with it. I think that the way that fits in is this: women don't want to commit to anything quickly. Absent our society, they might be more promiscious early on. However, they would not be interested in monogamy just as I was saying earlier: to promote peace.

there's really no evidence that women were less confident in their image than men. surely we are now, as a whole. but most women didn't even really see themselves then, except maybe in reflections in lakes (if there was any still water to be found).
    That's a valid point. Are women in tribes just as confident as the men? I don't know. It's probably a different brand of confidence if so because of the hormone differences.

bwhahaha!! oh wait, you're serious?
    This could be related to this:

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    pshaw this

if anything, i'm OVERconfident in my intellectual and physical capabilities

society can suck it, i'm a genius
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast