Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Attraction page 2

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by keithpowers View Post
    Personal note: Having sex with skinny chicks is like fucking a plastic bag full of coat hangers.
    OMG LOL. I've never been quite so glad to be a curvy lady.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithpowers View Post
    My personal experience is that they are hollow on the inside like chocolate rabbits. That was my wife's take on it.

Personal note: Having sex with skinny chicks is like fucking a plastic bag full of coat hangers.
    I just hate when they take a look and then turn pale and run away.

it isnt THAT big come one lets get some lovin done
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Haha, nice...

I think there is more to attraction than just sex.... like my SO is not the guy I'd be with if the only factor was OMG, I want to fuck you now. I like nice muscular men- broad shoulders.... nice ass. He's tall and thin and likes thin women. I am not thin, and have tits and ass plus a (thanks primal!) small waist.

I think more than anything, looking healthy is key- no one wants a sickly looking anorexic mate and I would not think a mate with gobs of fat would work well either. I think a nice set of boobs (for women) and an shapely ass demonstrate that you have some fat on ya, but are also fit.

I think for men- some structure is good- I don't care about a 6 pack, but thick arms, chest, shoulders and legs are quite nice. But its thick, not blubbery.

I've always been attracted to the men who look like they played football in high school. Kinda tall, a little pudgy, but mostly muscle, with big arms a big chest and a medium sized neck. For me the stomach can be soft, just can't look like the beginnings of a beer belly or I'm out.

And for some reason.... I love men with chickenlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Haha, nice...

I think there is more to attraction than just sex.....
    I agree. I want my wife to be comfortable in her own skin. There is something inherently attractive by a woman who is not afraid of her own body, be it thin or thick. Whatever your fancy, if you don't own your body image, your insecurities are bound to be a major turn off one the initial sexual attraction diminishes.
    Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    I just hate when they take a look and then turn pale and run away.

it isnt THAT big come one lets get some lovin done
    Honey Badger is such a tease.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I like beards. Big bushy mountain man hairy sasquatch expedition to the south pole beards. I really wish I had one myself. I do the best with the beardiest thing I've got. Yep, a bikini ain't coming anywhere near me. It's boy-shorts or nothing.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

billp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I like beards. Big bushy mountain man hairy sasquatch expedition to the south pole beards. I really wish I had one myself.
    My 3yr old daughter likes beards. I think a big factor is that I have a full beard, and I am the only man she knows it the world with a beard, in the narrow horizons of childhood. She cried when I told her that she would never be able to grow one herself. She cheered up a bit when I told her she could get married to a man with a beard when she grows up, which is something she believes can happen at the impossibly advanced and remote age of six, which I think is to do with confusing six with sixteen. Anyway, cue half an ogling www.beards.org and timelapses on Youtube of beards growing from scratch.

That's another thing I don't understand - why men go to the trouble of making a boyface every day, when you can save yourself minutes every morning by just letting it grow until it gets annoying.

trekfan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post

That's another thing I don't understand - why men go to the trouble of making a boyface every day, when you can save yourself minutes every morning by just letting it grow until it gets annoying.
    Dude, I would kill for a beard. Can't grow one sadly. My facial hair only goes so far and then just stops. I shave every three-four days.

Maybe it has something to do with me being 1/4 Japanese, I don't know, but it's not fair. My Dad, 1/2 Japanese, can easily grow a beard. My brother, younger than me by two years, can grow a beard. My youngest brother, 14, has more facial hair than I do most days.

Just let it be known that, if I could, I'd grow a beard. It's not by choice I don't.
    Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast