Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs page

WendyLady is offline Junior Member

Boobs

Shop Now
    So the only real perk to being so damned fat for the last ten years is that I had, you know, a nice rack.

The first few weeks of paleo I was losing weight but none from there. I was all, "maybe my body will forget they're there! And leave them alone!"

This week I switched over to primal (a few adjustments) and have seen AWESOME gains in fitness in just one freaking week!

But I lost 'em. The girls are gone. I was getting dressed & looked in the mirror and thought, "oh, snap". So I measured. And yep, they are gone.

Now all that fat-burning will have to move on to better places. Like my rear end!

My husband has been gone for two weeks. Good thing he's never been a "boob man" - maybe he won't notice what happened while he was gone.

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    You lost your boobs in one week? I don't believe that for a second.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 190 x 3

badbunny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    You lost your boobs in one week? I don't believe that for a second.
    I did too....put them down for a second, when I turned back around they'd gone!
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
    Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a horrible waste of a perfect natural resource.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

JennGlob is offline Senior Member
    I'm suprised they are gone in just 1 week, however, since boobs are fat...they had to go. I've never been busty, sad to say. However, when I'm fit I'm almost concave (is that a word). Victoria's Secret loves me. It'll all balance out, you'll look fabulous in your new clothes.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    my boobs wont go away
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

WendyLady is offline Junior Member
    Well they aren't COMPLETELY gone... but they are pretty deflated. My bra cup looks like I've hidden a marble in a gunny sack. A looooooong time ago when I was thin, I didn't have much going on there. It wasn't until I hit my highest weight that I finally got some. So I'm not surprised at all.

PS - I've probably been losing them all along and just hit the threshold where I would notice. Since I've had them for more than 20 years now it's not like I pay that much attention to them on a daily basis.

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    Skinny and big rack = implants.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    my boobs wont go away
    LOL, neither will mine
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    As I've gotten more hormonally balanced my boobs have come back- maybe eat a little more saturated fat like butter.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast