Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Boobs page 6

badbunny is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    What's with the woman's duck face? Does building muscle do that to you too?
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
    Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

Sol y Sombra is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I actually did a search yesterday in the forum archives for breasts, and many women on that thread were saying theirs had grown: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread10965.html

Reasons? More saturated fat in diet / hormones balancing etc. etc.
    Hormones balancing maybe. Mine aren't exactly balanced yet, though there's definitely an improvement. Hope the saturated fat can help.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Dexy - I think there is hope. A very closely related female relative went from a nice rack before marriage to flat bags with wrinkled skin after breastfeeding, and stayed that way for a long time. We were at a family function that required changing clothing for various activities, and got to see again via the bedroom where the ladies were changing. No more wrinkles, much fuller (she is a tiny lady in all measurements, so not like she had-lost-regained cantaloupes, but still). Difference - hormones balanced.

I can feel after 5 weeks on the Primal (decently strict - do eat pastured / organic dairy at times), that my hormonal challenges are smoothing out. I breastfed as well (four kids) and know the flat thing. For me, having better-balanced hormones is improving things all over the body map, and the boobs are proving to be no exception.

I would concentrate on eating Primally, concentrate especially on the quality and type of your fats/oils, and go to Lush and get a jar of their "Lovely Jubblies". It is a titty cream. Lush doesn't promise anything in regard to size / shape, but I will tell you that paying attention to the girls produces pampered Jubblies that feel better to the touch, look like they got paid attention to, and smell wonderful (light waft of real rose oil)... makes for a nice playtime... hubby always keeps me in stock...

VacillateWildly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Dexy - I think there is hope. A very closely related female relative went from a nice rack before marriage to flat bags with wrinkled skin after breastfeeding, and stayed that way for a long time. We were at a family function that required changing clothing for various activities, and got to see again via the bedroom where the ladies were changing. No more wrinkles, much fuller (she is a tiny lady in all measurements, so not like she had-lost-regained cantaloupes, but still). Difference - hormones balanced.

Thanks Crabcakes! I think my hormones are well out of whack. No Lush here, but will have a look online. I've been Primal for 6 months and they've got smaller still...poor me! I don't mind small but I wish they'd fill out. I've been having organic dairy, though not even a huge dairy fan. I'm guessing organic meat will help with hormone balance.

I can feel after 5 weeks on the Primal (decently strict - do eat pastured / organic dairy at times), that my hormonal challenges are smoothing out. I breastfed as well (four kids) and know the flat thing. For me, having better-balanced hormones is improving things all over the body map, and the boobs are proving to be no exception.

I would concentrate on eating Primally, concentrate especially on the quality and type of your fats/oils, and go to Lush and get a jar of their "Lovely Jubblies". It is a titty cream. Lush doesn't promise anything in regard to size / shape, but I will tell you that paying attention to the girls produces pampered Jubblies that feel better to the touch, look like they got paid attention to, and smell wonderful (light waft of real rose oil)... makes for a nice playtime... hubby always keeps me in stock...
    Thanks Crabcakes! I think my hormones are well out of whack. No Lush here, but will have a look online. I've been Primal for 6 months and they've got smaller still...poor me! I don't mind small but I wish they'd fill out. I've been having organic dairy, though not even a huge dairy fan. I'm guessing organic meat will help with hormone balance.

twa2w is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny View Post
    What's with the woman's duck face? Does building muscle do that to you too?
    Hormones'particularily steroids', can change the shape of face. It is often very noticeable on women athletes. A few years ago a famous US Olympic sprinter stated she did not do steroids - i looked at her facial structure and said to my DW:she is lying" and I explained why. Sure enough a couple of years later she admitted to doing steroids.
    It affects men as well but not quite to the same extent as they usually begin with heavier jaw lines and broader faces.

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twa2w View Post
    Hormones'particularily steroids', can change the shape of face. It is often very noticeable on women athletes. A few years ago a famous US Olympic sprinter stated she did not do steroids - i looked at her facial structure and said to my DW:she is lying" and I explained why. Sure enough a couple of years later she admitted to doing steroids.
    It affects men as well but not quite to the same extent as they usually begin with heavier jaw lines and broader faces.

I'm sure all this is true (in particular I remember being pretty disappointed when finding out Marion Jones was using steroids after all her denials).

However, in this case, this is just stupid "duckface" that every woman on the stupid planet seems to be doing in pictures these days. I think it originated with everyone wanting pouty, sensuous lips. I think it is finally dying down.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    it's possible she's making fun of the duckface, like ryan reynolds did.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Bodybuilder chick is doing her thing... roids/not roids... either way her choice.
    Duckface in every pic (4 different pics)... weird... I hate the duckface trend... but whatevs.

My only real confusion is why she bothers with the bras.
    I mean, she essentially has done away with almost all bodyfat and it appears that she has very male like pecs, lacking breast tissue that would be in need of support.
    I'd sure 100% be skipping the silly ass bras if I had no boobs to hold in place and keep from being annoying.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    there are so many cute tops which have the built-in bra. those never work for me. thankfully i found a decent strapless bra, but it still would be nice to go braless on hot days.

KG
    KG is offline Senior Member
    Less duck-face bodybuilding couples and more boobs, please.

For science.

And humanity.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast