Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Boobs page 5

JusticeMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cmg View Post
    I'm glad that somebody had the courage to bring this up...and yes, I've noticed the same thing. I so wanted to look like one of those lovely curvy fitness models but instead, I do look leaner and overall just flatter (but then mayby breastfeeding had something to do with it?). Been thinking about plastic surgery but after seeing a surgery for real and then a surgery gone bad...I'm frankly too scared. So, I guess I'll just have to deal!
    Don't do it! There is nothing to be gained by it except the illusory falseness of fake breasts. If it's not a hangup, and you really want them, feeling it's necessary for your self identity, go for it. But to me, there's no benefit to the woman unless she's trying to pick up a trophy-getting shallow husband...

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernaldo View Post
    Skinny and big rack = implants.
    Not. True. Size 0+D cup.
    “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metric View Post
    This is my dream. I wish my chest (and body) would look like that of DLB, but with a little less muscle: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater. I can dream right
    Roids/10
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

JusticeMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, the body builder chick? She looks like a grotesque, like a gargoyle you'd put on a building or the mutant from the movie '300'. It's not healthy for her, and idealizing that look is no healthier than idealizing the twigs and sticks who walk fashion runways...

Here's a picture of a healthy female body builder (who doesn't appear to have boobs):

http://www.trulyhuge.com/newindex/fe...clegallery.jpg

Not a big fan of the female body builders... there are a few that still look like women, but most serious ones scare me... if it makes a woman happy, go for it, but from a personal standpoint, no thank you.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    everybody buffed up on crossfit is on roids too?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    oh stfu, she wants it she likes it she works out. jesus h christ

'she's a grotesque'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member

Roids.

Also:

“The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

VacillateWildly is offline Senior Member
    I think I might win a 'boob deflation and shrinkage contest'. Grateful for this thread. I've always been a B cup, breastfed long term for two babies, was an awesome D cup, they weaned and I lost baby weight and am now so tragically small there are no bras to fit me. None. My cup remains a D around the base of the breast but NOTHING to go in them. They are utterly deflated. I'm hoping that fat eating with bring them back from the brink. Please tell me there's hope?! I always liked having small boobs, but empty ones are not pleasing me. They did their job though...so I thank them for that.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Actually, I'm noticing the opposite effect! I've always been pretty small in that area with little or no sensitivity (sorry for the extra info!) but recently, though I'm losing fat, I'm not losing any on my chest. In fact, they seem to be getting a little bigger, and are definitely more sensitive.

I actually did a search yesterday in the forum archives for breasts, and many women on that thread were saying theirs had grown: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread10965.html

Reasons? More saturated fat in diet / hormones balancing etc. etc.

PS. That body builder woman is gross.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast