Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs page 4

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I feel like with the right bra, big boobs are no big deal... for those of you that dislike yours... have you tried a real bra fitting?
    I've gotten fitted numerous times by sizing professionals at expensive bra shops and I have spent lots of money on quality bras (which do help!). However, I still hate my boobs. They are too big for my liking. I hope they shrink. I plan on getting back into competitive soccer and they would really just get in the way. I hope you get to keep your just the way you like em

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    The body builder woman.... she didn't look like she had a very feminine body to me at all. She looked like a very lean man in a bikini. Pretty face though. I wonder if she could get pregnant with that little fat.
    Likely she would not be able to get pregnant with that low of a body weight. Doubt that's even a though right now since she's at the height of her career. I find her body to be a bit too muscular (but that's Physique for you) but she is still definitely my favourite female athlete for sure! She is insane with her dedication to her sport. She's super intense during her workouts, etc. Watching her youtube workouts definitely make me push myself harder, which in the end, is what matters to me
    Starting Weight: 208 lbs
    Current Weight: 166.8 lbs

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    What makes you think I don't need to worry about boobs?
    I meant in terms of the OP's concern of having voluptuous womanly breasts disappear. Obviously your pectoral muscles / torso matter but in that regard, I would assume one would want to have their man boobs (pectoral fat) to disappear. So that's why I said since your a dude, you don't have to worry about the fat from your boobs disappearing, as you would probably be the desired outcome (as do I ). I do agree that excessive man boobs and excessive weight on the torso is not attractive.
    Last edited by Metric; 05-22-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    Starting Weight: 208 lbs
    Current Weight: 166.8 lbs

WendyLady is offline Junior Member
    I would think that PB of all "diets" would do the most to help with "man boobs". Because you're cutting out everything that might artificially cause estrogen in your diet. It might just take some time.

Regarding bra sizes - I put my old sizes into a calculator that told me I have been wearing several cup sizes too small! I just realized the straps are always too long & this causes the bras to pooch out. C-cup (before) seemed like enough when really I apparently needed like a DD, possibly higher??

If I could lose next from my rib cage, it will all even out over time. It's all about the proportion between the two measurements, and a 28-B is NOT the same size breast as a 38-B. So if my ribs decrease, I might still end up with a nice proportion. So far I've lost very little there so I'm all kinds of messed up. A nice proportion is WAY more attractive than a particular SIZE.

IMO, anyway.

And as shocking as it is to see this happen so quickly (especially since I'm not small yet anywhere else!) - I really don't mind. Once I slim down everywhere else I'll be glad to be rid of the sandbags!

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Anything more than a mouthful goes to waste ;--))

Anyway, its whats up front that counts ! !

Grizz
    Ha! That's what my husband has been telling me for years! I had B-barely C cups in my golden youth, now A-B, but I love them. They are still perky at age 52 and I can go bra-less when the weather is hot and I'm being casual.

meeshar is offline Senior Member
    I hear ya, I lose weight in my chest first as well. I didn't have much to start with--a C at my highest weight/breastfeeding, B while overweight, and borderline A when I'm close to my goal weight. Thankfully mine aren't saggy (at least they weren't last time I lost a lot of weight, so far so good now) so I don't sweat it too much, however I have wide hips and hate feeling out of proportions--if I had the C cups I'd be hourglass instead of pear shaped. Oh well.

Unicorn is offline Senior Member
    I would just love to get rid of the 'side boobs' under the arms. That part can happily go away.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I keep thinking about it, but I just end up wearing sports bras instead. More comfortable, and easy, and flattens the breasts against the body.

Yeah, I LOVE the BB lean look of the pro ladies. I know I can't get there, but I sure wish I could!!!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Sol y Sombra is offline Senior Member
    Oh, my, just the thread for me. My boobs have gone too, pretty much, and they weren't very big even before I lost 60 lbs... I don't mind the size, but I do mind the deflated appearance Do you think eating more saturated fat might help? Or upping the carbs? I guestimate I'm eating about 100 g of carbs/day now - mainly from vegetables, fruit and dairy. I am afraid more carbs would put more fat back on my waist, belly and butt and I wouldn't like that

CaveWeirdo is offline Senior Member
    Boobs of any size are beautiful! Some guys might be drawn to a certain type, but most aren't choosy.

My other half says(!) he fell in love with me before he ever saw my boobs. I was dressed in male soldier clothes at a re-enactment event, baggy 17th century-style wooly jacket hiding everything. He was into small girls before he met me. The first time saw me in normal clothes he said 'WOAH YOU HAVE HUGE BOOBS!!' And he changed his mind about his favourite type. I'd love it if mine disappeared but my other half probably wouldn't!

Mine are also deflating but I doubt they will get very small... I was a D cup at the age of 11! Now a H cup!!!
    Last edited by CaveWeirdo; 06-02-2012 at 02:02 PM.

jammies is offline Senior Member
    I wish I would lose some. I have lost about 60 lbs since going primal - lost about 5 dress sizes and didn't lose so much as an inch on my breasts! They do seem a tiny bit "perkier" since going primal, but overall they are not great breasts.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast