Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs page 3

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    I clicked that link, why? I thought it would be nice, and it wasn't!
    Well, good thing you don't need to worry about your boobs since you're a dude. She is a tad muscular, but she is IFBB Pro in physique competitions, so it makes sense. I think she looks great. Maybe not your cup of tea and that it A-OK.
    Last edited by Metric; 05-22-2012 at 02:02 PM.
    Starting Weight: 208 lbs
    Current Weight: 166.8 lbs

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I like having boobs.... I've only lost an inch or so off my chest and am pleased but I measured myself for new bras and it worked out to where I have gone from 36 DD to a 32 G. I just need to go get fitted.I feel like with the right bra, big boobs are no big deal... for those of you that dislike yours... have you tried a real bra fitting? Most people wear too small of a cup and too big of a band- I used to and everything looked saggy.

My friend used to fit bras atNordstroms and women would come in at like 38 B and 40 C.... and get measured and sobbed when they were DD and up... but then they put on like the 32 DD and looked so much better.

Anyhow, primal is leaving my boobs alone for now, thank god. LOL, with CW it was the only place I lost fat.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I'm down to a 32C and wondering if they're going to keep getting smaller. Oh boobs, why can't you just hang onto some fat?
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Sassy is offline Senior Member
    I'd love for mine to shrink down to a cute size so I could wear cute bras and tank tops and stuff. I'm a little afraid of what they'll be like though....I mean, I don't want to have to roll 'em up to get them in the bra.
    Sassy: Revised - my primal log

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metric View Post
    Well, good thing you don't need to worry about your boobs since you're a dude. She is a tad muscular, but she is IFBB Pro in physique competitions, so it makes sense. I think she looks great. Maybe not your cup of tea and that it A-OK.
    What makes you think I don't need to worry about boobs? When I gain fat it tends to go straight to torso, including my chest. Not sexy on a guy.

But yeah, definitely not my cup of tea. I'm very "straight" in my gender preferences and women who look like that freak me the shit out. Like I literally get shivers.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    I'd love for mine to shrink down to a cute size so I could wear cute bras and tank tops and stuff. I'm a little afraid of what they'll be like though....I mean, I don't want to have to roll 'em up to get them in the bra.
    No rolling required here, but really, even at my heaviest I've never made it past a D. On the other hand, shelf bras and such actually work for me, and I don't bash myself in the face when I try to run (something a friend of mine claimed was possible), so I shouldn't whine too much.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    The body builder woman.... she didn't look like she had a very feminine body to me at all. She looked like a very lean man in a bikini. Pretty face though. I wonder if she could get pregnant with that little fat.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Welcome to my world. A natural 34H is NOT pretty.

I feel like with the right bra, big boobs are no big deal... for those of you that dislike yours... have you tried a real bra fitting? Most people wear too small of a cup and too big of a band- I used to and everything looked saggy.
    Magnolia is right. The RIGHT bras will make everything look fantastic, at least under clothes. Worth every penny. Forget shopping at department stores. Go get fitted by a professional at a real lingerie store.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Sassy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    No rolling required here, but really, even at my heaviest I've never made it past a D. On the other hand, shelf bras and such actually work for me, and I don't bash myself in the face when I try to run (something a friend of mine claimed was possible), so I shouldn't whine too much.
    That's encouraging. I'm a D now and haven't gone past that, either.
    Sassy: Revised - my primal log

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra in BC View Post
    Magnolia is right. The RIGHT bras will make everything look fantastic, at least under clothes. Worth every penny. Forget shopping at department stores. Go get fitted by a professional at a real lingerie store.
    Damn right. Sadly, that means that my C cup is actually a C cup (which turns out isn't actually all that big). But the women at my favorite bra shop rock. Not only do they do a proper sizing, but they also take a lot of time to find the right fit every time you shop there. Yes, you pay more, but it's worth it to me to have nice, comfortable, attractive bras. (Well, on the days I wear a proper bra anyhow.)

Owly's Journal

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast