Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs page 2

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyLady View Post
    Well they aren't COMPLETELY gone... but they are pretty deflated. My bra cup looks like I've hidden a marble in a gunny sack. A looooooong time ago when I was thin, I didn't have much going on there. It wasn't until I hit my highest weight that I finally got some. So I'm not surprised at all.

PS - I've probably been losing them all along and just hit the threshold where I would notice. Since I've had them for more than 20 years now it's not like I pay that much attention to them on a daily basis.
    I see. I hit that threshold recently, too. They definitely feel deflated and empty, like sacks of skin with nothing inside. But I'm happy for it. Maybe now I can wear tanktops without a bra. If I maintain good posture, my boobs look fine. I even got a compliment yesterday from a man I hadn't seen in a year (not about my boobs specifically, but you know that's some of what they look at.)
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

keithpowers is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernaldo View Post
    Skinny and big rack = implants.
    Or Czech/Polish/Ukrainian. Something in the eastern European water. I'm guessing Chernobyl had something to do with it.

(A great NSFW example would be Yulia Nova or September Carrino... turn off your SafeSearch, go to Google Images, and wrap your head around those monstrous things (or vice-versa))
    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
    ChooseMyPlate

cmg
    cmg is offline Junior Member
    I'm glad that somebody had the courage to bring this up...and yes, I've noticed the same thing. I so wanted to look like one of those lovely curvy fitness models but instead, I do look leaner and overall just flatter (but then mayby breastfeeding had something to do with it?). Been thinking about plastic surgery but after seeing a surgery for real and then a surgery gone bad...I'm frankly too scared. So, I guess I'll just have to deal!

Grizz is offline Banned
    Anything more than a mouthful goes to waste ;--))

Anyway, its whats up front that counts ! !

Grizz

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I can't wait for the day that I can retire me 40DD bra and wear a nice flattering CUTE 36C!! If they shrink lower than that, we're gonna have problems, but even when I was super skinny in high school I had Cs, so here's to hoping...

I did, however, tell DH that if they DON'T shrink on their own, I'll find a doctor who will shrink them for me.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Metric is offline Senior Member
    I WISH! I'm currently a DD, but I did lost a couple inches around the chest in 20 days. Here's hoping they drop to a decent size!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Anything more than a mouthful goes to waste ;--))
    I agree! I hate having big boobs. I'm always uncomfortable!

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I don't think my breast size changed all that dramatically, proportionally, but then again, I like having tight front. I like my clothes to fit well without sagging or popping buttons or things showing through and all that jazz. I wish it was so small that I do not need to wear the bras, but I will never be that small. B34 right now, and doubt it will go any smaller.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Analog6 is offline Senior Member
    Terranora, far north coast NSW, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I can't wait for the day that I can retire me 40DD bra and wear a nice flattering CUTE 36C!! If they shrink lower than that, we're gonna have problems, but even when I was super skinny in high school I had Cs, so here's to hoping...

I did, however, tell DH that if they DON'T shrink on their own, I'll find a doctor who will shrink them for me.
    Ditto - except for me it is a G cup! Since I was 15 I've been a D or bigger (and I was only 145lbs then) and if I get all this weight off and can afford it, knife here I come. A C cup would be ideal.
    Odille
    F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
    following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    I don't think my breast size changed all that dramatically, proportionally, but then again, I like having tight front. I like my clothes to fit well without sagging or popping buttons or things showing through and all that jazz. I wish it was so small that I do not need to wear the bras, but I will never be that small. B34 right now, and doubt it will go any smaller.
    This is my dream. I wish my chest (and body) would look like that of DLB, but with a little less muscle: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater. I can dream right
    Last edited by Metric; 05-22-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Metric View Post
    This is my dream. I wish my chest (and body) would look like that of DLB: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater. I can dream right
    I clicked that link, why? I thought it would be nice, and it wasn't!
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast