Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TStreich Primal Journal page 3

TStreich is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Today has been a great day so far. Started the day off with a Zumba class. I had a great time and great workout!!! Feel like I am getting the moves down now and able to really get into it. And I was able to push harder today without getting to tired. Felt great and was pretty sweaty when I was done (which is good for me as I don't usually sweat much). Then it was off to pick up my pictures for my Final Project in Photography class tonight. Super excited to see it all displayed. It has been such a fun class. Kind of sad it is my last night.

Tomorrow we will be getting ready to leave on vacation on Saturday morning. Need to get my workout in, mani/pedi, pack my clothes, pack all the other misc stuff (well hubby and I will), and get some groceries (we are buying most of them up there). Oh and work too lol. Going to be so nice to get a way for a week. Looking forward to some relaxing time in the boat and campfire time. Praying the weather is nice. Then on the 9th is my youngest Graduation party. Really praying for nice weather for that.
    Theresa

SW 155 CW 148 GW 135-140

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Lots of fun in the days ahead. Enjoy!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Today has been a great day so far. Started the day off with a Zumba class. I had a great time and great workout!!! Feel like I am getting the moves down now and able to really get into it. And I was able to push harder today without getting to tired. Felt great and was pretty sweaty when I was done (which is good for me as I don't usually sweat much). Then it was off to pick up my pictures for my Final Project in Photography class tonight. Super excited to see it all displayed. It has been such a fun class. Kind of sad it is my last night.

Tomorrow we will be getting ready to leave on vacation on Saturday morning. Need to get my workout in, mani/pedi, pack my clothes, pack all the other misc stuff (well hubby and I will), and get some groceries (we are buying most of them up there). Oh and work too lol. Going to be so nice to get a way for a week. Looking forward to some relaxing time in the boat and campfire time. Praying the weather is nice. Then on the 9th is my youngest Graduation party. Really praying for nice weather for that.
    Theresa

SW 155 CW 148 GW 135-140

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Burgers are good without buns. Promise.

Smores... I might fudge on my no-wheat promise for one of those.
    We love our burgers wrapped in romane lettuce. I even like them on the plate with all the goodies and eat it with a fork and knife. It is the Ambassador Hotdogs that is a camping must that we have the buns with lol. I know hotdogs processed who knows what lol. And yeah I am sure I will have a smore or two lol. But as long as I stay 80/20 I am good.
    Theresa

SW 155 CW 148 GW 135-140

Well was doing great all week. But today at work they had pizza and I broke down and had a piece and some dessert breadstick things. Now feel blah! Oh well lesson learned and back at it. Sometimes I think it is good to have a reminder how crappy the carbs make me feel. Keeps me from craving them for a long time. Chalk it up to my 20% for the whole week lol. Back at Primal tonight. Heading to the grocery store after work then pack up the last of our stuff for vacation. So ready to hit the road tomorrow. Got a pretty good game plan for a menu and workout to stay primal.

I thought I would share an average week's workouts and see what you guys think.

Monday - Free weights for about 45 min with Ab workout mixed in.
    Tuesday - Zumba
    Wednesday - Spin (45 min) or Pilates class
    Thursday - Zumba
    Friday - BodyFlow (yoga, pilates, & ti chi)

I really strive for 4 workouts a week. So usually one of those days I have as a rest day. Does this looks like a good workout schedule? Or too much Cardio? Would really like to try a crossfit gym or atleast do a crossfit type workout when we move at the end of the month. But for now I am working with what the gym offers and my schedule.
    Theresa

SW 155 CW 148 GW 135-140

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was going to mention that sometimes we have to veer off course and eat the foods we previously chose to eliminate to remind ourselves of how poorly they make us feel.

I also want to do crossfit, but not sure where it would fit in my schedule presently.

have a nice weekend!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123