Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TStreich Primal Journal page 2

TStreich is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Oh... got on my soapbox and forgot to congratulate you on your losses! 9.25 inches is a huge loss! And in 2 months no less! WOW! Great job.
    Thanks Jenn. I am amazed how much this has changed my body in a short time. And excited to continue and see where it takes me. And I agree with what you said about people not wanting to take the time. At first it did seem a little over whelming but now we have it figured out as far as getting groceries and such. So it really doesn't take much more time. We do the frozen veggies sometimes though. Just make sure there is no sauces added.
    Theresa

SW 155 CW 148 GW 135-140

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes I do frozens too but have learned that I prefer fresh.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Well had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Graduation went wonderful! Still can't believe it! And we ate primal all weekend with the exception of a treat on Monday which I paid for. Corey's parents ate Primal with us and they loved the food they definitely do not agree it is healthy. But at least they tried it and if it isn't for them that is fine. It just makes Corey and I more determined to stick to our new lifestyle that is making us feel soooooo much better. Our changes is proof positive for us.

Last night I took our dog for a 2.25 mile walk with a little sprinting up and down a hill. Sprinting wasn't to bad. I think it is the distance running that I can't stand. So I am going to start incorporating different kinds of sprinting in my work outs. Today my back was really tight from packing and stacking boxes for our upcoming move. So didn't get my Zumba in this morning. Went to the chiro and plan to do a workout tonight of some sort. Some Abs for sure.
    Theresa

SW 155 CW 148 GW 135-140

Question~How do I put a profile picture in? And change me signature??
    Theresa

SW 155 CW 148 GW 135-140

At the top of this page, click on Forum Actions, edit profile. It's all in there on the left side of the screen.

Great thank you! The picture I picked is from Christmas just before we did we started our weightloss journey. I am 167 here. We went primal on May 25th. I have a updated picture from this weekend I will post soon now that I know how.
    Theresa

SW 155 CW 148 GW 135-140

Today has started out great. Wasn't hungry for breakfast so went to the gym. Did and hour long pilates class then a 45 min spin class. Felt great afterwards. Spin was challenging after pilates but I made it through. Then home for a salad for lunch. Then off to work for the afternoon. Tonight I am going to start packing for our week camping vacation with Tyler's Graduation party at the end of it. Going to make a menu for the week and try to stay as primal as possible. Then need to talk with the Hubby about how we will work in our workouts. At least plan on doing a nice pace walk each day. I am determined to have fun but take our Primal Lifestyle with us on vacation.
    Theresa

SW 155 CW 148 GW 135-140

Camping would make primal so easy, I think. If you only take primal foods with you, you're stuck with them (unless you want to unhook the camper to go into town to get something else). Steaks over the fire sound divine! have fun!!

It should be easy as most of what we eat we grill or cook over the fire. The hard part will be buns, smores, and side dishes. But that is why we do 80/20! My plan is to stick to that and I will be good. And stay active ofcourse.
    Theresa

SW 155 CW 148 GW 135-140

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Burgers are good without buns. Promise.

Smores... I might fudge on my no-wheat promise for one of those.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast