Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bryanccfshr's Journal page 2

bryanccfshr is offline Senior Member
    Just checking in, i been doing crossfit football and eating for anabolism (primal with some post workout whole pastured milk)up to 195(I plan on gaining as much weight as necessary to continue strength and performance gains, I find it is easy to lose fat when I want to) Back into extra large shirts but in a good way. Been roasting a pork shoulder over night, it's going to be good.
    Integrity is what we do when nobody's watching.

bryanccfshr is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have been really into heavy lifting. I even bought a rogue s3 squat stand and some good gear for my garage gym.

I got up to 220 pounds and currently weigh 213 as I added conditioning(sprints) and walking back in and cut milk back to only post workout. You can visit my lifting log here.

Bryanccfshr's Journal

I am enjoying continuing to get stronger while using what I have learned here and from marks books to stay more balanced in lifestyle and diet. By following sleep, stress reduction and hormone control guidelines I recover better and make continued progress. I may get a competitive bug again, and although I know that's not the healthiest option it is fulfilling to achieve goals.
    Integrity is what we do when nobody's watching.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12