Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Urine therapy page 2

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilleh View Post
    Skin's complexion.
    I gathered as much. What is wrong with your complexion? Please be specific and where is your complexion a problem. If you don't tell us exactly what your problem is, we can't help you.

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    gilleh,
    You are not the only one interested in Piss. Look at this:
    Also after starting to drink my own urine these little cancer sores began disappearing on their own which is what my MD from India says that is often used in her home country. I still need a nitrogen burn off from time to time but it has been about a year since the last one and I don't currently see any of them on my body.

Drink pee. It's free, and it cures a host of ills.
    Re: Basal Cell Carcinoma - cured with Iodine. at Cancer Alternatives Support Forum (MessageID: 1939377)
    Bwahahahahaha - Mwahahahaha
    I think the world is going crazy.

What does Google Say about drinking urine?
    Urine: The body's own health drink?
    Urine: The body's own health drink? - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent

Bwahahaha - Mwahahaha

What about Urine on the skin?
    Urine - A Wonderful Therapy for Acne
    Urine - A Wonderful Therapy for Acne

This article says to AGE THE URINE 4 to 8 days before using. The more it STINKS the better it is ? Bwahahaha !

I'm rolling on the floor laughing - that image is me ;--))
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 05-22-2012 at 01:32 PM.

donorina is offline Junior Member
    I used to suffer from psoriasis in my elbows.
    I have practice Urine Therapy now for more than a year
    before I started, I did a lot of research
    and I got now several e-Books about Urine Therapy
    Diet and Fasting and I am willing to share these
    books with anyone who is seriously interested
    in this subjects
    my e-mail is
    donorina@gmail.com
    just write me an e-mail and I will send you the books
    I no longer suffer from psoriasis now and continue
    to practice Urine Therapy, it is very good for your health.

Wateroflife is offline Junior Member
    Seriously guys, most of what you hear about urine and healing is true.
    Most of what you hear about it being waste/poison etc. is not true.

I used to be a water blasting contractor so I can still whip most guys at arm wrestle and I am 60. One of the problems of that work is overuse of arms, shoulders and wrists so I had tendinitis in the wrist and tennis elbow at times. When I was 25 I read the book The Water Of Life by J W Armstrong about using urine for healing and I was amazed. I only read it because of an interesting friend who was an amazing automotive engineer that I used to chat with told me about it.

I could not stop work easily, but my tennis elbow was killing me and the Doc wanted to inject it with cortizone which was only temporary anyway. After reading the book I was convinced enough to try drinking it and the tennis elbow did not bother me again unless I forgot that morning. It was gone in 3 mths without stopping work and without further pain.

I have many other stories like that. It works magically, better than any drug on many things, it is basically your blood now without the protein and blood corpuscles and mostly contains stuff that was left over and could not be used by the body rather than mostly waste.

I know that will never convince most of you, but it truly is the most incredible healing compound.

Gilleh is offline Senior Member
    Grizz, I am not asking for help.
    Simply wanted to see if anyone had success with it
    You're being a narrow minded dick. I would not expect a primal to behave that way.
    Urine Therapy Reviews
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Grizz is offline Banned
    Gilleh,
    Why don't you tell us what kind of skin problems you want to correct? Maybe we can help you if you said something.

Grizz

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    This seems to come up from time to time. I'm more of the opinion that if it was good for you your body wouldn't have gone to the trouble of throwing it away. Great for plants though.
    Exactly. This thread subject doesn't pass the common sense test. This is the kind of quackery that gives anti-paleo/primal advocates ammunition to call us a bunch of nutcases.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    A German aunt did urine therapy to try to arrest breast cancer. I do not know the qualification(s) of the person(s) involved in this therapy, but I do know that she did this in consultation with a "healer" of some sort (don't know what other word to use) and ultimately, in her case, it did not do what she had hoped. The healer / medical personnel all agreed on this. In the end, she had a mastectomy, and is doing great today.

I do not judge her badly for trying this - my family has a long history of treating intractable health challenges with alternative methods, most of which worked. In my aunt's case, unfortunately not. I do admire her for not running for the operating room first, though. And then I admire her even more for not being dismissive of what modern medicine can do. The truth, I think, in most cases is a synthesis of both systems.

Sorry I cannot answer the skin thing. Like others, I suggest the Primal diet for a while, and go from there. I once saw a National Geographic segment about herding tribes in Sub / Saharan Africa, and I did actually see the tribes-people washing their faces in fresh bovine urine, though. That might be a direction to look into.

DSmith is offline Junior Member
    Many things may seem strange that are useful - urine is one of them.

Practically speaking - teenage acne responds amazingly well to washing with it.

This is one of my experiences with it. Thanks.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    look Gwamma has been around the block a couple of times and my best suggestion is - lets all get piss-ed !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast