Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't worry, be groky page

Brewtality Guest

Shop Now

So first off, I got a call a few days ago from a company just out of the blue. They said we need someone, and a friend of yours said we should give you a call. So, I jumped on a plane to check it out the first chance I got.

I interviewed for the job. I got it (that's right crawfish I am back, and coming for you). That would be stressful for most people, but not for the primal.

Now I am stuck at the airport (Atlanta shut down because of weather) and can't get back home for 3 days. These people are freaking out. Me, I am going fishing. I will just call in to quit on Monday... My presence really isn't required for that. I think Grok would be proud of my ability to just go with the flow. It wasn't like that before I went primal... and I got a better job because of it.

I think Grok would be proud of my improved abilities to just go with the flow that I have since going primal. It's also landed me a better, and higher paying job.

Brewtality Guest

Something weired is going on and I can't edit that last part out. My phone is acting up... Sorry

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

Congrats!!! What an awesome opportunity.

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Blorton is offline Senior Member

Awesome dude!Grats!

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Brewtality Guest

Thank you for the congratulations, but is anyone else noticing very real benefits from the whole stress reducing aspect of TBP?

2 years ago I would have been a nervous wreck, and it would have been noticed. They even commented on how enthusiastic, and energetic I was today. I attribute both of those to being primal.

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

Im still a Type A about certain things (okay a lot) but Im always up for adventure.

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

lesliek is offline Member

I agree @Brewtality. I'm way more laid back now (I've been an anxious basketcase at times in the past). Other people noticed my more relaxed demeanor about a month after I started primal. I love it.

And I got a new job today, too.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Congrats all around! Yay for new jobs!

That's one thing I love about Primal lifestyle... it reminds you to just roll with the punches and take each moment as it comes.

Brewtality Guest

Yes, very big congrats to you on the new job as well!

shepherd is offline Junior Member

PrimalCon New York

1) Congrats!

2) I promise our city is more than just a Delta hub. ;-)

3) I definitely have been more go with the flow since going Primal. Getting all up in arms about most things doesn't mesh well with living the low-stress life.

In your face, Space Coyote!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast