Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't worry, be groky page 2

Blorton is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Grats, Leslie!

Man, I could use some of that mojo - my job has been sucktacular for a long time.

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Rachel19 is offline Junior Member

I am definitely more content all around than when I started. I'm surprised because I wasn't expecting that to be a benefit of eating this way. When I started this, I just wanted to break a plateau and get lean. Happiness as a side effect?! I'll take it!!

anniegebel Guest

You know...I am too. I hadn't put my finger on it yet, but in reading this I'm nodding my head. I'm considered homeschooling my kids, which in the past has crossed my mind and I've dismissed it quickly thinking I'll go nuts. Over the past week, while really researching it, I've been wondering why I'm still aware of the possibility of insanity but I'm much less concerned about it...I feel completely able to deal with all three kids, day in and day out, and still take care of myself! Love that this new found calm is possibly another awesome effect of PB!!!

(btw...I'm very excited about being able to school my kids in nutrition and fitness!)

naiadknight is offline Senior Member

I've noticed that calm, go- with- the- flow, everything'll work out attitude myself. I used to be very Type A. If things didn't go as planned, or as the equations said they should, I freaked out. "What the bleepedebleep do you mean you want me to work with [grouch of the department] and do things his way? I won't be able to get anything done and it won't be my work and [insert panic attack here]" Now, I'm very much "Oh, I'm now in charge of the Chili Cookoff team when you said you'd do it? Your loss." It's not a complete 180 of my personality, it's jut me being more relaxed and deep river calm as opposed to babbling brook calm. I've got other things to worry about than the crisis du jour. I've quickly started to realize what's worth fighting and raising a stink over, and what's just not worth the energy it takes to do all that.

"No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Tara is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Anniegebel, my mom home schooled my two younger sisters and I all the way up until we were going into high school, it was the best! I am so thankful that she decided to do it, I feel like I was able to be protected from so much unneeded crap that kids experience in school these days! She also was focused on teaching us about nutrition and fitness! I hope you are able to do it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12