Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bizarre Dreams page

Rasputina is offline Senior Member

Bizarre Dreams

It is worth noting, that last night I had a dream about a giant,silver present box UFO landing outside my apartment window. The box unlocked, trifold, to reveal gorilla-headed monkey dolls with bulging eyes, and pairs of men and women, sipping lattes and unbuckling themselves.

The gorilla dolls advanced, terrifying me, then disappeared, along with the box. I fled to a bar in New Orleans, whereupon I met one of the human occupants of the silver present box UFO. I asked him why he was here. His reply: "We never left. We went back. We copulated. We saved you." Then he finished his cocktail and walked out. Freaky shit.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Could it be that the something frightens you and you trust your parents to help you through it?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Are you part native? Because it could be cultural guilt about ignoring your ancestors too.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Are you taking Larium? I had crazy dreams when my on my anti-malarials. I subsequently stopped taking anti-malarials.

Lol. I am a quarter Native American, but I don't think this has anything to do with it. I'm not on meds... just fu**ed up, I guess!

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    I'm a dream interpreter. Let me handle this...

It sounds to me like you're grieving over an issue with your mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnic View Post
    I'm a dream interpreter. Let me handle this...

It sounds to me like you're grieving over an issue with your mother.
    Hahaha!!! Silver, present-shaped UFOs, gorilla doll aliens, copulating universe jumpers- yep, totally a mommy issue!!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    Lol. I am a quarter Native American, but I don't think this has anything to do with it. I'm not on meds... just fu**ed up, I guess!
    Oh dear... no you aren't.
    You didn't kill anyone via slow, methodical dismemberment... or chainsaw... or any of like 100 other ways. You are fine.
    Heck, I'm pretty sure I'M fine... and the above dreams are mine! I've been dreaming graphic violent dreams for as long as I can remember.
    Yes, I kill people regularly in my dreams. No big deal, since its not real and when I wake up my husband is always 100% intact, and the other people are imaginary.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Well, I'm about to go to sleep, to see if I can summon part 2 of this alien copulation fest. Wish me luck.

What bizarre dreams have you had, lately?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh, I read "went back" as if they were time travellers. It sounds more like an internal struggle between your wild side and your civilized side. You're afraid of that other side, you think that your civilized side will save you. The thing is, those gorillas and latte sippers are really the same thing. They're just packaged differently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast