Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page

Alex Good is offline Senior Member

Saga of a Mad God

Primal Fuel
    Hey, many of you know me as the crazy guy who is far too handsome and charming (sarcastic too!). I've finally decided to do one of these things so I have a place to shamelessly contradict myself and just all around act stupid. You know, aside from the rest of the forums.

So, on to topic one! I just tried lobster for the first time a while ago. It wasn't amazing but it didn't make me vomit like I expected it to either. The opinion I once held of lobster I also hold of june bugs. The native americans ate them like popcorn, so perhaps I should try that.

But how would I catch enough to make a meal out of?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i dunno about junebugs, but if you put out a rose bush and a japanese beetle lure/trap you can have all the indian popcorn you can handle
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

First I found a 5$ bill. Then I got 3 custard apples for free because the store couldn't find the code. Bought my lottery ticket, fingers crossed.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

And in a move that will either completely destroy my internet cred or make me seem like the manliest man of all, I'm going to share something with all of you that makes me cry.

Primal raises your midi-chlorian count.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    First I found a 5$ bill. Then I got 3 custard apples for free because the store couldn't find the code. Bought my lottery ticket, fingers crossed.
    I found a $5 bill while snorkeling once, I was lucky I didn't drown.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

So my first workout since the 13 mile hike which I did last friday was fun. I did some pushups with random stuff on the pullup bar. A headstand and one or two sprints on my daily walk to finish up.

Also, my cold is gone! Yay!

So I did an easy 7 mile hike at Fundy today. I took the Bennett brook trail down to where it (the brook) meets Point Wolfe river. I found it odd that the river was so small at this point because it nearly washed me away a few days ago. There were also quite a few snakes along the path as well.
    Also I drank the water without a problem, if any of you were wondering about the safety of it.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    that's one of my favorite songs to play on violin, and one of the few songs i sing as a bedtime lullaby to my toddler. that said, though i WANT to like Celtic Woman, I just find them to be over-produced and pretentious. Give me the Clancy Brothers any time.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    that's one of my favorite songs to play on violin, and one of the few songs i sing as a bedtime lullaby to my toddler. that said, though i WANT to like Celtic Woman, I just find them to be over-produced and pretentious. Give me the Clancy Brothers any time.

Nail... head... SMACK!
    I find Celtic woman pithy... can't listen. Kinda painful.
    But this... this is genuine and wonderful.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast