Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 8

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    time to go flip some tires!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    time to go flip some tires!
    Actually the recent fat adaptation posts have inspired me to go that route for a while So I'll likely hold off on joining until fall. I'll be gorging on apples anyway so it makes sense to up my exercise intensity at that point.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I just ran about 1 and a half miles on sub-50g of carbs. I mixed in one or two sprints. Am I fat adapted yet?

On a side note I wasn't craving carbs after the run until I smelled homemade cookies. Why are there cookies being made in my kitchen?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I found a green orb of luck. In the 2 hours between when I found it and now I've increased my deadlift by 15lbs, found 5$ and bought 4 almost impossible to find comics that I've been looking for.

The world is mine.

My dog just broke my brand new 2000$ computer that is going to take me 2 years to pay off.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    oooooo... bad dog
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    If it's "brand new" it should be under warranty...

I mean, I paid cash straight out for mine and still got it covered in case one of my dogs decided to jump up and knock it onto the tile or something.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Alienware doesn't cover physical damage.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I bought a supplemental coverage that will cover it even if my dogs pisses and vomits on it. Or anything else.

Also... most physical damage can be fixed pretty easily...
    It's just going to cost you since it's not covered.
    But it will still cost less than another 2k.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

On the plus side a few dents in the fridge and some bacon and eggs and I'm not angry anymore.

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast