Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 72

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Did my favourite character just die?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

What the hell!? I'm frigging cold-blooded! I don't shiver all winter long and now it's boiling and my sweat glands aren't working properly (they never do). And it's not like I haven't gotten to the point where I needed to do these things. I'm currently dizzy from the heat and my arms have been completely blue without any sign of shivering.
    On the plus side I never actually feel the cold and my pain tolerance is somewhat high. Ah, whatever.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I think my brother might have just committed suicide!

Well that was a disappointment.

I have determined that I should avoid reproduction because of the potential for my descendants to be similar to my brother and father. The superior intelligence provided by my mother's genes does not redeem the genetic structure as a whole. So yeah, I'm just lucky the ass-holery and idiocy are dormant in me.
    Why the hell didn't he kill himself!?!?

Yay! Prime rib oven roast!

It's kind of sad that the only things that give me the slightest amount of joy are music and eating. Of course that could be because my life sucks.

I just watched the episode wherein Barney proposes to Robin! It was soooooooo romantic!!!

I get to go hiking tonight!

Just read the link about schools and psychology and whatnot. School wasn't like that for me because I was uncontrollable. I mean, sure, they tried all of that stuff (and more, people never seem to be nice to me) but I go feral when people try to force me to do things that I don't want to do. Seriously, I walked out on almost every detention and a good deal of the classes too. If they tried to physically stop me then I would start smashing things and hitting people. I never actually started anything but my responses to slights were awesome.

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I just watched the episode wherein Barney proposes to Robin! It was soooooooo romantic!!!
    A spoiler warning would have been nice.

But then again, I wasn't intending on watching anything past season 5 anyway.

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast