Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 71

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    For the record, Haku is my fave char for the entire series.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, well, I say the series would've been better with Naruto as a girl.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I really hate my brother. First he threatens to "beat the crap out of me" if I get him punished for stealing my sister's money (almost 100$) and now he's driving around in my mother's van without her permission. Like he could even manage to beat me up! He can't do anything but grapple. I'm the one who can actually punch and kick! If anything he would need to jump me when I'm not looking and strangle me to death.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Yeah, well, I say the series would've been better with Naruto as a girl.
    What gender would sasuke be?

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    What gender would sasuke be?
    I wouldn't change Sasuke. He'd still be a pissy eunuch.

But yeah, I'd change Hinata into a guy, have Sasuke crush on Naruko(?) and Naruko end up with Hinata. Why? Because Hinata is like my favourite character and she (he in the new version) deserves some hot foxy kunoichi love. Although I have this sneaking suspicion that the nine-tailed fox would use any resultant pregnancies to escape.

Oh! Next year for Halloween I'm pulling a Konatsu (Ranma 1/2) and going as a kunoichi! Complete with knockout gas bomb breasts!

OH HALLOWEEN. That's a great way to dress up without having to depend on an expensive admissions ticket and a long line into an anime convention. Hmmm...

Yeah, when else am I going to get to wear girls' clothes? Well aside from that shirt I borrowed from my sister because it's really comfy. And I guess you could count my lucky bracelet because it's pretty much a girl's bracelet.

I went too long without sleep and now I'm hallucinating naked people. Well, seeing naked people patterned in text.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Watching the Hinata vs. Neji episode of Naruto. She is so kicking his butt! Go Hinata!