Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 70

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Just close your eyes and flood your body with pleasure until the cranky mood disappears.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    One more tamarind, MATT DAMON
    might be the day I tried the liver - just like you

Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    That's what I did but I'll (probably) be in another bad mood sometime after I quit focussing.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Audrey is going to end up with Duke!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Nevermind. Stupid Nathan. Also, why do "straight" guys always ogle my ass and legs? Ah well, at least the groping has all but stopped since I passed 6'.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    You mean it's stopped since you passed 6'?

Because they're jealous, of course My ex used to do that, and I'm very sure he is straight...

The groping has (mostly) stopped. The ogling hasn't. And while I'm not the most socially aware person, well, the stares at my butt certainly never felt like the jealous kind.

Yeah, they perceive me as a target for their perviness. And that's not the half of it! One time when I was a kid I got groped and propositioned by a creepy teenager who had almost white hair and glasses! And there was an old guy who was peeping in the bathrooms at the ymca when I was 13! And those are just the really clear memories! I have a bunch of half remembered perv attacks floating around in my head too!

*Haku dies* *sniffle* th-that s-sucks............ *Zabuza admits that he cared about Haku and dies* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SO SAAAAD! WAAAH!!!

Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast