Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 7

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Argh, Over-sugared and now I want to throw up but permanently suppressed my gag reflex to deal with three months of hospital food in my youth.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Time does not exist. There is absolutely no evidence in favour of it. It is a primitive concept invented by the human mind to explain change.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I'm half wondering if Socrates wasn't just an idiot who couldn't figure anything out and therefore had to ask "why" a lot. Kidding, of course.

Three quarters of a pound of grass fed liver, onions and eggs all fried in the fat of six pieces of bacon with broccoli on the side. Oh yeah.

Deadlifted for the first time in months today. No reduction in strength.

Note to self: birthdays are not a good reason to eat ice cream.

Also, a warning to all. Keeping yourself on the edge of bliss for seven hours results in rawness.

I give my oath that I will not eat any junk food tomorrow.

Okay, now that I'm finally back on track, time to start posting more. I had originally planned to keep eating healthily on my birthday but a stop at my favourite fudge place resulted in a cosmic explosion which completely shattered my free will. Do not try the gluten free pizza from pizza delight. It is meh and urgh.
    Also, spider-man was good but the sense of humour was off. He's supposed to be annoying, not a complete douche.

I leave you with a video of pure awesomeness.

Huh. Turns out there's a crossfit place like 3 minutes from where I live (on foot). That's rather startling.

Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast