Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 68

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Best news ever. My testosterone blockers have made me STRONGER. Seriously, three weeks on them and objective measurements of strength have gone up. That isn't supposed to happen. I'm weird.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Ljphalen is offline Member
    I'm happy for you! Go team!

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    .........Maybe you are supposed to be a woman? XDD

It would certainly explain my obssession with having long hair. Seriously, I've been trying to get long hair for as long as I can remember but something always pops up to make me cut it. Mostly my mother threatening to disown me.
    You know, it would also explain my entire personality. Honestly, I act more like a girl than my mother and sister. Of course that's an easy fit when you consider that my sister wears boxers and acts like a "gangsta" and my mother is a tomboy.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

And my love for chocolate! Oh my gosh, I really am a girl!

A blonde girl.... Who always seems to be missing the punchlines to jokes and not picking up on social cues. Oh great, I'm a ditz. Probably a total slut too, considering the.... Variety in my dreams.

Well, I think it's safe to say that whoever screwed up my birth kept me from being a tween mom. Although I can't say I'm happy with the results of their changes.

Homemade chocolate mousse. While not exactly primal it's the only interesting thing that I have to mention.

Oh wow... pork rib chops are 99 cents per pound. Also I'm going to a magic shop tomorrow. The wiccan kind, not the trick kind. Why? Because I want a way to gain immortality. That is my second goal. My first is personal and equally improbable.

Holy crap my libido's shot up since I started on finasteride. It's like back at the level it was at when I was 6. Hey, maybe the reason I was so good at math was the whole "orgasms increase memory" thing.

My mother convinced me to try yoga. Owie. Sore in places I wasn't aware existed.

Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast