Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 67

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    When you're depressed, chocolate is best!
    Amen!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Dancing was originally a way to practice for combat. Women are better at dancing. Shouldn't women be better at fighting?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    we are

ever been in a slap fight?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    I'm been verbally evicerated by a few women in my life.. much more vicious than any man I know.... and I know a few warriors.

Lost Girl update: Bo is so Odin's daughter! The Wanderer card, the link to Valkyries, choosing who lives? Coolest plot development ever!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

WAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Why haven't these testosterone blockers cured my tennis elbow?

I'm learning to draw! Why? Because naughty comics go for 30$ a pop online. Perverts.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    I'm learning to draw! Why? Because naughty comics go for 30$ a pop online. Perverts.
    Gotta love naked capitalism.....

One day of practice and I can already draw faces better than your average teenage "artist". What is with people these days?

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    One day of practice and I can already draw faces better than your average teenage "artist". What is with people these days?
    I'm not sure people buy naughty comics for the faces...

Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast