Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 66

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Would daily be inappropriate?
    It happens to the best of us.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Anyone ever read a webcomic called misfile? Awesome. Also I recommend the anime "Ouran highschool host club".
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Also I recommend the anime "Ouran highschool host club".
    I haven't decided if that anime is disturbing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    I haven't decided if that anime is disturbing or not.
    It would likely be disturbing to a homophobe with the mild yaoi element it possesses. On the other hand.... YAY! I finally found a show where a female lead has a harem instead of the traditional wimpy male with 30 girls (like that would happen....)! And no, I don't count Vampire Knight because Zero is more like her older brother (and turning into a soulless beast....) and everybody else is too afraid of Kaname to actually pursue Yuki. Although I definitely feel that Zero would be a better match for her if he could just shift his feelings from familial love to ung ung love. Also if he didn't feel like draining her blood every time he talked to her.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

There should be a cosmic rule that feet don't grow over 10 inches. I hate my feet!

Mmmmmmm..... June bugs (nowayinhell. My stomach isn't that strong).

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    crunchycrunchcrunch
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

.................................................. . My sister's lats are bigger than mine. Ignoring the fact that she's a girl and is only about 5 feet tall...... HOW THE HELL IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET LATS THAT BIG WITHOUT WORKING OUT!?!?
    I'm starting to think my family has some sort of weird hermaphroditic thing going on.

Wow, one weekend of being nice to my cousin about his gay mannerisms and he comes out of the closet. Of course it helped that he was going on about magical girl anime and I happen to like that too. I showed him Ranma 1/2 and he told me that chapters has the Sailor V series. And I suppose I may have let up on some of my restraint when it comes to acting girly.
    So the tally thus far is... One gay cousin, two gay uncles (one definitely, the other probably), a sister who would prefer being a boy (also she occasionally cross dresses), a possibly gay/bi brother (he always seemed disinterested in the female form and did a bit of "experimentation") and a me who acts more like a girl than any other member of my family.
    What a family. Maybe we're descended from British theatre performers?

When you're depressed, chocolate is best!

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast