Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 65

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Magnesium citrate and sennacot for a more primal relief...... Miralax for fast, effective none primal relief of constipation. And burnt offerings to the evil family genetics god... I recommend a tbone or delmonico, medium rare. Lots of water and lots of dietary fat...

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Meh, I went for a glycerin suppository. Those things are actually the reason I was homophobic for years. Because anybody wanting to stick something up my butt would, of course, be sadistic and cruel. Hellish childhood.
    And I can't be mad at the family genetics gods. They did give me bones which are twice as dense as the average and a superhuman brain, which, I admit, was made useless by years of psychiatric drug torture. Sure, I may still have the problem solving skills, the perception and the ability to retain massive amounts of knowledge but I can't pay attention long enough to read a frigging paragraph! Couple that with a complete inability to handle any type of stress and my (formerly) perfect brain is almost useless.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you have to develop superhero coping skills. mine is the power to Ignore
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Ignoring doesn't work so well when you have hypersensitive hearing and eyesight and better than average olfactory capabilities. Of course it wouldn't be very bad at all if my brother wasn't a total loudmouth ass hole who also happens to have horrible taste in music. Also he smokes pot in the house. I really need to move out again.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    yep, ignoring can work with sensitive senses. it's takes hard work and dedication
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Yay! Today I start hair loss pills (finasteride)! And before you ask, yes I've considered the side effects.
    Libido loss: Also called a cure for elbow pain. Being horny all the time sucks.
    Sterility: Every male member of my family (father's side) has been both a criminal and a complete ass hole. Well, except me, but I have a mental breakdown every time somebody puts me under pressure (read: mental pressure like homework or a job). So yeah, opting out of the gene pool, I think. My mom's genes may rock but the chances of passing on my father's genes are too great.
    Male breast development: Happened when I was 9. Bigger chest than my mom.
    Low blood pressure: Could be a problem, considering I already have low blood pressure, but worth the risk to grow long, beautiful hair which will blow in the wind and basically make my life complete.

Ugh. Ever get those sexual fantasies that seem really great while you're having them but make you feel disgusted with yourself afterwards?

Went to see Jack the Giant Slayer. Tried not to act too weird but that kiss on the beanstalk was a bit of a tearjerker. Also picked up the first two Sailor V issues.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Ugh. Ever get those sexual fantasies that seem really great while you're having them but make you feel disgusted with yourself afterwards?
    Would daily be inappropriate?

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Would daily be inappropriate?
    Probably but I can't exactly fault you for it.

Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast