Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 63

Shop Now
    I agree with sakura girl, supermodels are not attractive. Giesle looks like a dude to me.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I feel somewhat guilty being on the Bo/Dyson team when there's a lesbian coupling going on. Stupid valkyrie chick is gonna end up with him.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

OMFGTENTACLESEX!!!! The new Lost Girl episode has a fucking sex club with a tentacle monster in it!!!!!!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Last night's dream: Fighting humans transformed into demons and attack helicopters as a hero with powers similar to those of spider-man then running down kobolds in a van. Also there was some sort of family of (for lack of a better term) rednecks helping me with the kobolds. Unfortuately one of them (the kobolds) bit my neck after I forgot to role up the window. I woke up so I'm not sure if I survived.
    Last edited by Alex Good; 02-13-2013 at 04:00 PM.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I feel somewhat guilty being on the Bo/Dyson team when there's a lesbian coupling going on. Stupid valkyrie chick is gonna end up with him.
    truth

i like the valkyrie, but dyson is bo's dammit
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Yeah! And Bo is everybody's! That includes one brooding cousin of the sun-eater.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    bo can't help it, she's a succubus and can't be tied down to one person
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

A beautiful woman, destined to share herself with the world or die of sexual starvation. It's really quite romantic, in a non-romantic sort of way.

What kind of anime girl are you? - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla
    My quiz results...
    You're a crazy, fun anime cutie!!^^Your friends turn to you for fun when theyre bored. Its up to you to bring fun and exitement into peoples lives!!

Why? Because my mother just told me that the reason I wasn't allowed to have long hair as a child was because she thought that people would think that I'm a girl. You know, because I often act like one. And then she had the nerve to tell me that she was kidding and that I was too aggressive to be mistaken for a girl! All of the girls that I've known have been aggressive!!! Including her! Heck, when you look at how people have treated me (probably because of being girly, come to think of it) I have less of an anger problem than she does!
    I mean, people used to sneak up on me and smack me in the head with chunks of ice! Wouldn't you get annoyed?

PrimalCon New York
    Hmmm. Did I get annoyed by my mother not calling me girly earlier or was it again about the hair? I can never really tell what I was thinking ealier in the day when chocolate is involved.
    And I do act like a crazy fun cutie, too. If only my body matched. Then I could get even more free stuff than I already do!

Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast