Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 62

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    From what I'm told I look Norwegian but I have more Irish ancestry than anything else. I think it has to do with all the eldest males on my paternal line looking like clones of each other for some reason.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    ...what ethnicity/race are you? That is scary if you're not Asian XD
    Oh and it's all in the hips. My shoulders are roughly average (perhaps a tiny bit narrow for my height) but my hips are extremely wide. You need big hips for big legs and my mother is apparently a leg woman. Heck, the only obviously visible signs that I'm male (when I'm clothed) would be my head and feet. My head because of my stupid hairline and beard and my feet because they're a size frigging 15. Even my hands are slightly on the feminine side (if a bit big).

You could count the height too but 6'3" isn't impossible for women to reach. And how, precisely, is looking better in a dress than my mother scary (depending on my race)?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Size 15? O_o I'm like half that LOL

So you must be abnormally tall...how is that feminine? XD

My brother is like 2 inches taller and has smaller feet. And it's more the general body shape that looks feminine, mostly because of the hips. But yeah, huuuuuuuuuuge feet. I hate them. I can never find shoes.
    And while 6'3" is tall I've met women who come close and seen women on tv who are taller.

Meh. It's really hard for me to find women who are so tall feminine. But I guess it really depends, since I've never seen an uber attractive one maybe?

Well you do get the women who are tall from excess testosterone. A few of them have manlier faces than me too, which is scary. But you need to remember that models are generally tall. I mean, my taste runs more to women wgo don't have cheese grater ribs but I've been told that models are feminine.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    If you are looking for tall and attractive women I'd suggest looking for a volleyball player.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Supermodels are not attractive lolol
    I agree with you but most of the world doesn't.

Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast