Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 61

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That salamander thingy creeps me out.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Yay you're back! I need some spice in my life.

Yep, I've just been dealing with a few things.

In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Ugh, read the most horrible story and now I'm going to have nightmares about getting raped and then mind controlled into liking it. Honestly, if I had to choose between the two I would choose to get raped and emotionally scarred over getting raped and mind controlled into being okay with it.

Hmm.... An old man who is always giving my mother stuff just confessed to knowing my grandmother before my mother was born. Also he apparently doesn't want his wife to know about his "charity". I think I should get a dna sample.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Hmm.... An old man who is always giving my mother stuff just confessed to knowing my grandmother before my mother was born. Also he apparently doesn't want his wife to know about his "charity". I think I should get a dna sample.
    Hmm...yep. I think you've got that one figured out.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

My mother doubts my sheer awesomeness. She seemingly forgot that I look better in that little red dress of hers than she does.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    My mother doubts my sheer awesomeness. She seemingly forgot that I look better in that little red dress of hers than she does.
    Well, brother, if you've got it, flaunt it.

Oh, don't worry. I'm quite the tease. I've even made a few guys start sputtering with my killer figure and sexy strut. Sadly, girls seem somewhat more resistant to blatant sexual antics.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    ...what ethnicity/race are you? That is scary if you're not Asian XD

Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast