Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 6

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I've invented a new sport: butt rafting. It's easy, find a fast flowing river that has a bunch of rocks in it and get swept away feet first. The person who makes it to the end with the least scrapes, bruises and cuts wins.
    we used to do that as kids. then we'd wade out to this little island and make mini rivers and pools in the pebble/sand bank. ahh...those were the days before we knew that tons of people had died in that river, and probably tons of dogs have peed in it.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I went back to the same river for a dip today. It is now my prefered method of bathing. Unfortunately I had to run through a swamp to make it to the store before it closed so now I stink again. Also all of my shoes are wet so I'm stuck inside tomorrow. Well, I might go barefoot but the woods around here aren't really great for that. One the plus side I get leftover pig for supper so life is great.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

So I just spent 3 hours trying to discover the origin of the surname Vidito. As it turns out, this branch of my family tree is simultaneously french, italian, german, dutch, norwegian, spanish and russian at the same time.

At this point I'm ready to declare the Viditos aliens and go to bed. That's right people, I'm part of a secret alien invasion that placed my ancestors in every place in the world at exactly the same roughly 500 years ago. The only reason you remain unconquered is because we're all really lazy.
    Last edited by Alex Good; 06-26-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

On the plus side I just found out that one of these frightening aliens had a dutch wife so I'm part dutch.

So I've been including more fruit into my diet lately. Unfortunately I'm gaining weight at an extremely alarming rate and therefore need to go back to mostly meat. It's not even like I've been eating that much, only about the equivalent of 3 cups of fruit a day.

Does anyone else give their dogs the lean parts of their meat and just eat the fatty stuff?

I'm pretty sure I'm part black because my grandmother, while ghostly white, had the facial features of a black woman. Specifically Della Reese, the one on touched by an angel. Plus one of the old photos we have of one of her ancestors featured a very dark skinned woman. Plus it's the only way to explain the ten pound weight hanging between my legs.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    oh gaw, tmi on your junk you weirdling :P

i sorta share with my dogs. if i'm cooking with butter they all get a slice, etc
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I can also manage 20mph sprints on a good day, which supports my previous hypothesis. Especially when you consider that I still have a bit of weight to lose.

Canada day. I was mostly a good boy (omelet for breakfast, chili for supper). Then I ate almost an entire bag of chips and half a pound of fudge. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad choice.
    Last edited by Alex Good; 07-01-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast