Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 58

I can see the whole lesbian in a man's body thing for sure. It would explain a lot.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Oh. Nevermind XD

As for the lesbian part....maybe you're just a fem guy? Like most Japanese guys

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    maybe you're just a fem guy? Like most Japanese guys
    Yeah, so speaking as an ignorant non-Japanese guy, wtf is up with that? I've met several Japanese men, and only one was this way, though he was in his early 20s where as the others were 50+. That said, the internet (in all its wisdom) seems to portray young Japanese men this way. Is it just a fashion thing for a certain subset of Japanese men like being a hipster or whatever or is it a different way of looking at 'manliness' (for lack of a better term). *

*I understand that the internet is not a good representation of any culture/country. Hell, it is not as if all Japanese women wear school girl outfits and fight tentacled monsters, but there does seem to be something to it (the men not the monsters.)

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Hell, it is not as if all Japanese women wear school girl outfits and fight tentacled monsters...
    I refuse to believe this.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I refuse to believe this.
    and this, sir, is why you are awesome.

No, that's how you do things as an Asian. You kind of take the passive route, and Westerners take this "submission" as feminine and unmanly.

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    No, that's how you do things as an Asian. You kind of take the passive route, and Westerners take this "submission" as feminine and unmanly.
    Ha ha. IMO this is so true.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    see alex? all you have to do is act sad and everyone comes out the woodwork

and i still think you're the cutest little weeaboo ever
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

canio6 Guest
    Hmm...so do the women take the non-passive route or is the entire country passive? Also, is this generational or widespread?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Hmm...so do the women take the non-passive route or is the entire country passive? Also, is this generational or widespread?
    Both are passive in demeanor, nonpassive in action. I'm sure it's more of a generational thing, as more of the younger generation continue immigrating to Western countries, resulting in a larger percentage of Asians adopting Western ways as time passes. I think the Japanese are most notorious for this passivity, though. Especially since they're pretty good at promoting nationality, which keeps them pretty contained within the country, and hence continuing their cultural ways.

Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast