Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 55

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i'm pretty sure you're a weeaboo
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'm pretty sure you're a weeaboo
    Um... No. I like a few different animes and that's about it. Personally I find the whole suicide worship thing to be a poor basis for a culture.
    And who the heck doesn't like Sailor Moon? I've been a fan my entire life.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

i'm pretty sure that's what a weeaboo in denial would say
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

So by denying that I'm a weeaboo I confirm myself to be one? Well maybe I'm actually a magical princess and the show reminds me of all of those times that I was... Fighting evil by moonlight! Winning love by daylight!

Etcetera.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

something that always confused me was was she queen serenity? princess serena? whotf was she? was reenie her daughter from the future? if so, how did she get pink hair from black and blonde?

a question for wiki, whilst i enjoy gluten free fruity pebbles
    beautiful
    yeah you are

She's the reincarnation of Princess Serenity who was Queen Serenity's daughter. And yes the pink haired brat is her daughter. The hair colour is a side effect of being molested by a unicorn.

That last part was made up. The hair colour is a mystery.

i did indeed wiki it, i think i learned what i needed

it's easier to keep up with watching than it is reading

of course, i haven't seen it since i was younger than you, so i'm surprised i even remember the theme song
    beautiful
    yeah you are

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Wait, didn't Sailor Moon (the Japanese version) actually have a lot of lesbian stuff thrown in? xD

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Wait, didn't Sailor Moon (the Japanese version) actually have a lot of lesbian stuff thrown in? xD
    No, not much. There were Michiru and Haruka (Neptune and Uranus) but it was just kissing if I recall correctly.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Oh. Maybe I just heard a lot of weird things about fanfics then O.o

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast