Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 51

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Honestly you could say the only time I seem to be telling the truth is when I'm lying, oddly enough.
    So are you lying now or telling the truth or both or...this is confusing.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    So are you lying now or telling the truth or both or...this is confusing.
    It only happens when I'm actually talking to people.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Best. Song. Ever.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I hate my family. I sit there waiting for my turn to play some music, sitting through my sister's crappy music, and then they decide that I don't get a turn and they're watching a tv show.
    Yeah, sure, don't bother hanging out with me, just tell me to screw off when your business with me is done. I might as well start whoring myself out or something, I'm certainly used to the treatment.

Don't you just hate being overly horny? Daikon was on sale today and I just had to buy some. Wanna know what japan (pervert capital of the world) and the birthplace of the kama sutra have in common? Daikon. You can go until you're out of fluids and then keep going. Also it makes you horny enough to go again immediately. I mean, normally my lust is sated for at least a few minutes after climaxing.
    Long story short, don't eat daikon without lots of fluids because shooting air hurts.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Maybe it's just you. I've made daikon casserole with ground beef and green onions, and have eaten the entire thing, with no ill (good?) effects

I'm NEVER buying that damned root again. I feel like my "parts" have taken some serious damage.

Totally awesome.

Peter's Evil Overlord List

canio6 Guest
    LOL great link. Thanks.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    my blueprints for success... *chuckle while stroking obviously deranged and evil pet*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast