Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 50

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, for the most part. Things have gotten boring without my brother to argue with but the lack of stress more than makes up for it. And for the record... I have absolutely no desire to kill myself. I don't really have a desire to die either. So no, you don't need to worry about anything like that.
    Well, I am stubborn enough (drama queen) to let myself die if it would prove some vague point I was trying to make but things very rarely get that far and when they do I usually think better of it before doing something stupid. Plus it would be more like "I'm doing this, consequences be damned" than "Oh woe is me; I must end it". You know, walking into a hurricane as opposed to a gunshot to the head.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Night everyone.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Just had prime rib roast. Also pork shoulder, carrots, onions and sweet potatoes (all in the roasting pan) with roasted potatoes in a separate pan. I wanted asparagus but it was too rainy to walk to the store (I need dry shoes for tomorrow).

Absolutely love this music. I just used it to relieve some stress.

My brother is listening to some guy yell with a bell dinging in the background. I'm not sure but I think he might be deluded enough to think that it's music. I am thankful that whatever genes result in that kind of idiocy are inactive in me. I'm also debating castration to prevent the possibility of having children like him.

I just realized that I never tell the truth when I speak. I either sarcastically say falsehoods or deliberately lie and the only way to tell the difference is by how serious I sound. Because the only time I act seriously is when I'm trying to deceive someone.
    And I just figured out how my mother always knows when I'm lying. By which I mean the real lying, not the sarcastic stuff.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Lol. When I lie it's very obvious as well. So I identify with you on that front.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    she gave birth to you, of course she knows when you lie

the magical connection between your belly button and her uterus lets her know before you even utter a word
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yeah I guess it might be that. Unless you actually know me it's impossible to tell when I'm lying. Honestly you could say the only time I seem to be telling the truth is when I'm lying, oddly enough.
    This only really counts for my speach patterns. My problem isn't nearly as bad online.

Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast