Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 5

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Bah. Angel ended horribly. I mean, how the heck could he drain the blood of one of the good guys, poison an innocent (if slightly disgusting) slave and assassinate Lindsey and still claim to be a good guy?
    News flash, making a speech about showing evil that good can win is pointless if you beat them by being evil.

I swear, if I were there I'd tell him that what he did to Lindsey (and by extension Eve) alone is worth more years of repentance than what he has spent on earth. At least Spike is frigging well honest about being a jerk. Angel is just a total douche.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

As it so happens, there is a trail system within 10 miles of my house which I had no knowledge of prior to today.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Also, I spent the day in the woods.

Some of you may have heard me say that different foods affect me in the same way drugs affect other people. Well either the cheese in my omelet or the tea has ended up making me unreasonably happy! Yay!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Bah. Angel ended horribly. I mean, how the heck could he drain the blood of one of the good guys, poison an innocent (if slightly disgusting) slave and assassinate Lindsey and still claim to be a good guy?
    News flash, making a speech about showing evil that good can win is pointless if you beat them by being evil.

I swear, if I were there I'd tell him that what he did to Lindsey (and by extension Eve) alone is worth more years of repentance than what he has spent on earth. At least Spike is frigging well honest about being a jerk. Angel is just a total douche.
    You had to watch the entire series to get that?

A day in the woods is always a good thing. =)
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post

You had to watch the entire series to get that?

A day in the woods is always a good thing. =)

Yay for happy!
    Less yay if there will be a crash...
    Do you get crashes from these food highs?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Yay for happy!
    Less yay if there will be a crash...
    Do you get crashes from these food highs?
    Not always. Sometimes I just go all hyper, run around for three hours and collapse. I'm actually getting ready to do just that. Unfortunately I might tire myself out for the rock climbing/swimming that I had planned tomorrow. Oh well.
    And I get grass fed steak with asparagus for supper!

And now, I go to the woods. I can stay in the woods halfway to my sister's school. It's the last day so I'm meeting her.

Blech, I hurt my shoulder. Let's hope it heals by tomorrow.

I've invented a new sport: butt rafting. It's easy, find a fast flowing river that has a bunch of rocks in it and get swept away feet first. The person who makes it to the end with the least scrapes, bruises and cuts wins.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    butt rafting reminds me of that scene in deliverance where burt reynolds gets swept down the river

his leg got all cut open and a hunk of raw chicken hung out

keep your butt safe, you never know what rock will drag the chicken out of it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast