Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 49

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    lmao, you make my day much better with your bold stories XD

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    So me being turned on by the gender shifted self snuff dream isn't at all freaky to you? Because I've had two or three other dreams with a similar theme and the lack of fear is causing me problems. Well I guess it's more the presence of lust than the lack of fear that freaks me out, but whatever.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Meh, I don't find it THAT weird. But I spent my teen years reading really weird manga anyway XD

What could possibly prepare someone to be okay with that? I mean, this was almost as bad as that other dream about being a girl who was raped half to death and then left on the side of the road with her arms and legs broken. These should not be turn-ons!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

You didn't say she was raped half to death and left on the side of the road with her arms and legs broken o.O Maybe you have a control/domination problem? I was talking about the possible gender benderness LOL...I'm too familiar with Japanese culture :P

Separate dream. I'll never look at trash cans the same way again. The first dream involved putting knives in places they shouldn't go. Also a spiked "toy". The first dream also resulted in death, which almost seemed the preferential fate.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    maybe it's time to watch disney movies a while
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The scary thing is that the only movie I've watched recently is that one with Jack Frost and a bad ass Santa, which was either a disney movie or close enough to one to count.
    And I scare me too. I can't even think of hitting a girl without getting sick but being tortured as one results in arousal. Honestly I have no idea how my mind came up with that little loophole. But yeah I mostly want the arousal at the thought of my own grotesque death to stop.

Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast