Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 48

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Is anyone else rereading my journal and pretending a girl wrote it? Frigging hilarious.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Never actually noticed this myself but apparently I always end up sleeping odd hours at end of fall/start of winter. Well, that's another night without sleep.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Went to a christmas festival and all I ate was two pieces of fudge and a chocolate. The rest of my day was healthy. Every other time that I've gone there it has resulted in me having a breakdown so this is a win.

Everyone here knows how the amazons in Ranma 1/2 are named after personal care products, right? Well somebody wrote a fanfic and had an annoying amazon named Douche. ROFLMAO!

Chocolate intoxicates me. It is a mind altering substance for me. Nobody ever seems to believe that but it's the truth. On to the story.
    So yesterday I pigged out on chocolate and climbed a mountain. Not a mountain trail, a mountain. I was hanging from tree roots over 100 foot drops and climbing frozen waterfalls for half of it. I'm pretty sure there was a mountain lion stalking me too but it was on the other side of an extremely fast flowing semi-frozen river (which I was following before the climb) so I wasn't too worried.
    After I crested the damned thing I ran down the other side. No, it wasn't as steep as the side I climbed. Yes, it's fucking awesome to run full speed down a mountainside, jumping over gaps and fallen trees, while effectively drunk.
    Also I have a mild concussion and several mild lacerations on my hands. Climbing is hard in jeans. Especially while stoned on chocolate.

Now that I've gotten the serious stuff out of the way, OMG it was beautiful! The sun was behind the mountain, putting the entire area in a gentle shade, the moss kept the entire area a verdant green and the frozen rivers and waterfalls just gave the landscape a magical quality that can only be described as dreamlike. If I didn't have the blood on my head still then I wouldn't believe that I had actually been there! Add to that the earthy smell that saturated the area and the sound of the water flowing beneath the ice and it truly was a perfect experience. Aside from the head trauma.

Also, I got a pretty rock that turns purple when it gets cold.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    lmao, that sounds completely awesome. I wish I had as epic adventures after eating chocolate

Well, stuff like that doesn't always happen to me. I kind of attribute it to being too out of it to make smart choices. Because as everyone knows, bad choices always lead to adventure. And damn this headache.

You know, considering how interesting the results of my "bad choices" generally are, perhaps I should have labelled them differently.

owwwwwwww. Got bored, marathon masturbation. Lost rigidity about the 13th time through but decided to keep going for it anyway. Tip: don't do that. Something hurts and I don't want to know what the hell it is.

PrimalCon New York
    Okay. So there was this dream I had.

DISTURBING CONTENT WARNING

In this dream I was a girl who was being tortured to death by this psychotic dominatrix. The torture was decidedly sexual in nature. Long story short I got turned on so should I get professional help? I mean, there's no way in hell that I'll actually go see a therapist about this but still, is it that bad?

Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast