Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 46

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Also, side note, I swear I was sprinting like 30mph today. It took me 5 minutes to walk back after a 30 second sprint and I wasn't walking too slowly.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I'm feeling somewhat out of sorts. Bleh.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Played a few pickup games of basketball last night. I really need to learn to shoot. I'm good at moving around (you know, covering and stuff) and passing but I really can't get the dumb ball in the net.

Son of a bitch. Remember my idiot brother? The one who had to get picked up by the cops for smashing half the house and threatening to kill everyone? The one who (as far as I know) I still have a restraining order against? Well, my mother has been letting him do whatever the hell he wants (coming and staying with us, yelling at everyone, etc.) and he just came into my room while I was fucking sleeping. His excuse was to give me my money back (he owed me 25$) but that sure as hell doesn't explain why he didn't leave it on the table (or outright refuse to pay me) as per usual. No, he was pulling more of his usual shit.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    "hello, police?"
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

My mother would somehow spin it to make me the bad guy. She actually just yelled at me because apparently everything was my fault for having a debt owed to me. I'm not sure how or why but everyone teams up against me.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    'ma, when he kills you don't expect me to clean up the mess' ?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Bah, enough with the sucky parts of my life and back to the pervy parts! Somehow I just managed a minutes long orgasm (ending in a short blackout). Amazing considering I normally only get a few seconds of climax.
    Whatever has been up with me lately (pun intended) is awesome.

I just dipped steak in egg yolks. Yum.

Bwahahahaaa!!!!!!!! Making bratwurst.
    Ingredients:
    Ground beef
    Ground Pork
    Cream (whipping)
    Eggs
    Ginger
    Nutmeg

Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast