Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 45

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I managed to meditate myself to sleep last night despite the fact that I had slept pretty much all day. The sound of the rain really helped.
    Last edited by Alex Good; 11-08-2012 at 07:07 AM.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Last time I eat daikon. Barely slept last night because I was so friggin horny (delirious with lust) so I looked it up. Yup, it's a known aphrodisiac.

The effects are still going today and I was already a bit of a perv before I ate the damned thing. NEVER AGAIN.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

And, thinking back, I was quite a bit noisier than usual as well. I don't think I had ever actually moaned before this incident.
    Last edited by Alex Good; 11-09-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Grrr. I want something but I don't want to want it. I'm planning on waiting a month or two to see if it's a passing fancy before I really consider it.

Why do girls like androgynous features? Seriously, I was freshly shaved (when beardless my facial features are slightly girly as long as I don't clench my jaw) and wearing clothes that made my hips seem large (pretty much anything tight does this since I do have big hips...) and I got more looks (the good kind) than I ever do when I'm looking manly.
    I almost felt like I'd have gotten laid if I were wearing makeup.

Also dark chocolate mousse from Moxie's = OMGYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    maybe when you look manly you look less groomed, aka scruffy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Nah, even with my beard properly trimmed I never got the glances that I got today. Of course it could just be that my sexy smirk looks better without a beard.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member

The beard did look good. People told me the beard looked good. The thing is, women around here seem to be allergic to testosterone.

Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast