Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 42

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Because I like the thought of someone opening my journal, accidentally perving out on me and then realizing their horrible mistake.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    dun dun dunnnn
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Accidentally got into the chocolates and now need HARD music. I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Full volume amon amarth noise cancelling headphones.

Chooooooooooooooooooooooccccccccccccccoooooooooooo ooooooooolllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As many of you know, I borrowed an evening gown from my mother to use as a costume. Why can't male clothing be that comfortable? Even though it was too tight it was still a thousand times better than wearing pants.
    Why the hell would girls want to wear pants? That whole female rights pants thing from a few decades back is looking ridiculous now.

says the dude who wore a skirt once in his life
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Try it in January and you might start to understand.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

windy days
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast