Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 4

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I have a great day planned for tomorrow. First I mow the lawn and then it's off to the store for some new cod liver oil. I'll finish the day with slow cooked ribs.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I tried a boxing class today. I did it fasted, of course, and held my own pretty well against the fed people despite the fact that it was borderline cardio for an hour and a half. Not that I find anything bad with cardio for an hour and a half, it's just not as easy when you haven't eaten.

Also I suck at skipping.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

KerryK is offline Senior Member
    Now that you've finished Buffy, what are you watching now?

If you haven't seen Firefly yet, you should give it a try! (Spoiler - no vampires, though)

I decided to finish watching Angel to see if it explains what happens after Buffy ends. I had previously stopped watching it because it had only a single female cast member.

Also, jalapeno peppers have no effect on my tongue but they cause my lips to burn like a blacksmith's forge. They oddly have a similar effect on my penis.

Just started looking through the diablo classes to decide what I want to be and the female barbarian has wider shoulders than me. FAIL.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I have a great day planned for tomorrow. First I mow the lawn and then it's off to the store for some new cod liver oil. I'll finish the day with slow cooked ribs.
    I love the sound of a lawnmower, brings back good memories from my childhood.

Short version: I had a "wow I'm dumb" moment.

Long version: my sister wanted to do some ppullups so I grabbed the pullup bar and gave her the instructions on good form. Halfway through the instructions I realised that I had never bothered to properly retract my shoulder blades. Derp.

I might be going in on a cow share.

A somewhat crazy thought which I might have had and shared before: theoretically, couldn't a god like being evolve, travel back in time and create the universe? I mean, eventually something needs to become the perfect survivalist, and what's more perfect for survival than omnipotence and omniscience?

Some friends who also eat organic as much as possible live five minutes through the woods (ten if the river's high). So I ran through the woods to get some raw milk from them before they went to the market (they seem to know all of the places to find organic stuff) and they gave me it and some kombucha for free! Awesome, huh?

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast