Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 37

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Explains a lot
    It does, doesn't it?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    To be fair I slowly went back to normal after stopping the meds. And after I cut out gluten and all of that I became even more normal. Really I probably wouldn't have been declared insane if I hadn't been drugged up.
    So yeah, I was about as insane as a 16 year old girl on acid.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Reading the most well written Ranma fanfic ever right now. Yeah, I'm really bored. And no, there is no yaoi in it! Might be some yuri if I get lucky though.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Jackpot. Found a really hot story. Also taking a cold shower. Because, you know, wasn't expecting the lesbian stuff and if I start now I'll never get to sleep.

I've probably posted this before but I just really like this one.

Note to self: If you ever post again while half asleep I'll beat you half to death.

Waiting for lamb. Should be done in an hour or so. I'll eat it raw if it isn't ready then. Not that it would be raw at that point.

Conversation with mother: Me: Hey this creme fraiche is pretty good. Could be a bit more sourer though. Maybe sour cream?
    Mom: No, it's too sour. Half and half them.

This is awesome for two reasons.
    1) It means my mother knows enough about the taste of each to make that recommendation. Awesome.
    2) I now have the recipe for the food of the gods.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

you're welcome

by the way, don't fall for the 'MASCARPONE IS DELICIOUS YOU MUST EAT IT'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast