Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 36

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Family patterning/resemblance to genetic relatives? Your own personal quirks? Who knows - it's all part of life's rich pageant and there's someone (many someones) for each of us.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    the tiny troll living in her vadge that sprays out target specific pheromones?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    My dreams are wierd. Last night I dreamed that the forest behind my house was populated by warring vamps and werewolves (the vamps were all teen girls....). Also I was some sort of hot female monster hunter and there was a somewhat sadistic lesbian orgy with the vampires. At that point I wasn't sure if I was having a good dream or a nightmare. The thing that happened with the werewolves confirmed it to be the latter.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Ah, such a fun day. I hammered signs for like 3 hours. Also I had to climb into the weirdest spots to do it. Up a bramble covered hill, over an eight foot tall stone wall. Also, I sprinted, but that was more for fun than out of necessity.
    And to top it all off I got to run around with my sister and the dog. Yep.... Fun.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I miss fencing. I just don't feel like myself without a weapon in my hands.

Hiking or the gym.... Let's see, I sprinted yesterday, which means no squatting...... Hiking it is!

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Man, I totally miss the college schedule of doing whatever the heck you want. Damn corporate job.

Not in college. I get disability.

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    No, from being declared insane (or mentally unfit, or whatever) after the government doped me up for 13 years (from 5 to 18).

Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast