Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 35

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Edit: I guess the "get free stuff" thing is part of being a tease.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

What is that feature that makes some women so alluring!? I swear, I've only seen like 3 or 4 women with it but I have no frigging clue what it is! And no it isn't just over the top hotness because one of the girls was apparently "unattractive" (according to what everyone else said; she looked perfect to me).
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    it's called The Vagina
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

No, all women and vegan males have those. This is something different and extremely rare.

it's called Your Penis Wanting Those Vaginas
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

My penis wants all non-veg-head vaginas. This is just something different. It would probably help if I could explain it better but I have no clue how to do so.

i know what you mean *insert snobby speech about being ten years older* i just have fun being annoying
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Well what the heck is it then?

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Gut instinct, pheromones?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

I wasn't close enough every time I've seen a girl like this for pheromones to be the answer. I don't know about gut instinct but I'd rather try to figure it out than write it off as that.

Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast