Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 34

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Despite photographic evidence to the contrary, I like to imagine you are a genius teenage girl with a sociopathic goddess complex, but that's just me.
    On the internet you never really know...
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Shoot now I'm getting horny thinking of a female me.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Mmmmmmmm.... Glorificus. But yeah she looks like she could be a mix of my mother and father if things turned out right.

Hey how close are we to perfecting cloning? Because now I want to make a female clone of myself.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Ranma 1/2 can't be realized in real life, you know.

I was thinking more about fucking myself, but that would be fun too. Think of all the mischief you could get into with that ability. Plus lesbian sex.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    O_o Sadly I feel too curious and compelled to check this thread every now and then to see your crazy replies. XD

Oh man, if I could shapeshift like that I would be such a cock tease! I mean, I already am one but men are so much easier to screw with than women.
    And no I'm not gay, just mischievous.

If you could shapeshift into an attractive member of the opposite sex, what would you do?

As well as the aforementioned teasing I would likely use said form to get free stuff. Also I would use it for most of the bad things that I do because it would be a thousand times easier to get away with the stuff.

Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast